Thread: gyno question

max_lft79 is offline New Member

gyno question

hey guys, i know i have gyno because i do have the the small lump under each nipple. I have done 4 cycles in the last 2 years and the last two cycles have both given me trouble with gyno. I think it may br progesterone induced, but I don't know. when i got gyno before I had the itchyness and soreness and the lumps came up. (I had nolva) I finished the cycle and after a few weeks I could no longer feel the lumps anymore. But now I just finished my last cycle 2 wks ago and the lumps are back(it was a 12 wk cycle of test and fina for 6 wks) I was only running the test at 400 mg /wk. anyway i noticed the lumps came back about 3 wks ago I hit the nolva so hard that i ran out. I went to a doc once and told him the situation, and let him feel the lumps but he would not prescribe nolva. he just sent me away with a fifty dollar fuckin bill.
    is it supposed to be hard to get a prescription for nolva? I mean what do I need to tell him?
    I am using clomid currently(for post cycle)
    it was test cyp that i was using and my last shot was a month ago.
    I am really concerned to because the lumps are still sore when I poke them so that makes me feel like I have not stopped the gyno. any advise guys

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Fina produces progesterone gyno which nolva will not do anyhting for.
    Progesterone gyno can be combated with Bromocriptine. If that is not available then try Vitex, which can be picked up from any nutrition strore. BUT, since your cycle is done and you already have gyno, the above mentioned will probably not work. might be worth a try if your still developing though.
    Info for next time I suppose.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 07-18-2002 at 02:35 PM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I think the only way you can get a script for nolvadex is if you're fighting breast cancer, that's what it's approved for by the fda. Even though we no it fights gyno, it's not approved for it, and most docs won't give you a script. I tried last week.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Some people say winnie fights progesterone gyno during a cycle, not sure about how it would do afterwards.

max_lft79 is offline New Member
    I mean it is not visable to the eye, but i feel it and it is about the size of a pea or a dime. it is hard to. i don't want it to get worse and become visable so any thing that might work or if anyone has experience in this area i would like to hear your thoughts. thanks for the above advice bros.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    for future refernece you dont pay the doctor visit if he doesnt write you the script of meds that you ask for. next time tell the front desk you will pay the doctor visit when your done talking to the doc. the will say ok. alot of doctors offices will scam you by making you think you pay up front. this is why they always try to get you to pay first. many people think that you pay for the doctor visit regardless of the outcome. wrong. if he doesnt give you what you want. you walk out and say i guess you dont want the money for the visit. he will say fine c-ya or he will say ok. what do you need? good luck. i know this from experience in doctor shopping bro. also my step mom is a nurse practioner

Thread Information