Method42o is offline New Member

Exclamation What does everyone think of my cycle????

Hey everyone, im new to the board first just want to say hello and see how you like my cycle
    Im starting my second cycle this monday and wow am i excited, check it out:

week 1 - 300mg ttokkyo deca /week, 25 mg d-bol/day
    week 2 - 300mg ttokkyo deca/week, 25 mg d-bol/day
    week 3 - 350mg ttokkyo deca/week, 25 mg d-bol/day
    week 4 - 450mg ttokkyo deca/week, 25 mg d-bol/day
    week 5 - 450mg ttokkyo deca/week
    week 6 - 300mg ttokkyo deca/week
    week 7 - 150mg ttokkyo deca/week
    week 8 - clomid 100mg/day
    week 9 - clomid 50mg/day

i know im really young - 16, and you are all going to say not to do it, but i had crazy results from my first cycle. Test. Cypionate 250mg for 8 weeks, ill have pics posted from before my first and after this one, it was over a period of 8 months, ull be amazed!!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You're right, you are too young.
    If you are going to run it anyways there is no need to taper with clomid. Run either 300mg's or 400mg's all the way through week 10 and start the Clomid on week 13. Standard stuff here, please do a liitle more research, for your sake anyhow.

spike25 is offline New Member
    bro, you're messing yourself up for the future! you should really unlock your natural potential.

I won't be a dick and tell you that you might as well add 7 i.u. of hGH along with some slin and hey, why not DNP , instead of Dbol A-Bombs to that cycle too...
    I just won't!

djsir007 is offline Associate Member

I think you should think about it, but

since you are going to, look into front loading 600-800mg your 1st week. I am trying a front load this time and have read alot about it. It sounds promising.
    But I didnt try anything till I was 22, so you should reallythink about it. Youre not done growing on your own.

this cycle was basically given to me, so why not? more opinions please

djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Why Not

Because it will stunt your growth.

im 5'11" and happy with my height, that is a good reason tho but i already took that into condsideration

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    you're not very bright

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Shit man, not all this age debate again. It's actually funny. Cause like a couple weeks you don't read ANYTHING about teens wanting to juice, and then suddenly the next week there are like 4-5 members asking about juice and they are only 16/17.

Damn man, what can I tell you, your young, and that's coming from me, a 20 year old, and I'M STILL YOUNG. I'll be doing my cycle in September, but i've already lost some hair and i haven't grown at all in the past 4 years, so i'm pretty much ready.

You on the other hand, juice can really mess you up bro. Do a search on "young" and "side effects" there are some good posts you should read up on about people who really got messed up cause they juiced too young.

Overall, it's up to you of course, all I can say is be damn careful and do as much research as possible. Writing Clomid in week 8 at only 100mg shows that you haven't really done too much research. Stick around, learn some more, then juice. The longer you can wait, the better. Trust me, I know it's hard to resist. I have juice sitting in my breif case in my closet, and every minute I wanna grab it and inject it
    Last edited by Terinox; 07-18-2002 at 10:29 PM.

Originally posted by Terinox
    Writing Clomid in week 8 at only 100mg shows that you haven't really done too much research...
    I was thinking the same thing when I read that from him.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    I don't even wanna comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well then what should i do about the clomid, i obviously need some help can someone help me out please??

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Method42o
    well then what should i do about the clomid, i obviously need some help can someone help me out please??
    First of all, run the cycle for at least 8 weeks and do not taper the deca ...keep it level for the entire 8 weeks. Start clomid 3 weeks after your last shot of deca (week 11) at 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x next 10 days, 50mg/day x next 10 days.

I also think you're too young, but fel yopu should at least be educated on proper dosing.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Well first of all your too young but if your gonna do it just remeber to take clomid therepy 3 weeks after your last shot and thats if it is deca . 1st day300mg then 100 mg for 10 days then 50 mg for 10 days.

anything else i should know before starting or coming off of it??? i really appreciate all the help, thanks

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget, you still have a lot of Test in your body, naturally. Take care, and good luck.

Thread Information