Destructo is offline Associate Member

How much damage does alcohol do on a cycle?

I see plenty of friends out drinknig when they're on a cycle. I want to know exactly how much damage they're doing and how much alcohol is "safe?"

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Well,,all i know is, its safer for me and everyone else around me if i dont drink alcohol while im on AS...

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how's that "did you really think you were going to hear oh its fine!!go right ahead"well its not o.k an occasional drink now and then is o.k but not to go out 2-3 times a week and get sloshed,then your just dehydrating your body,plus liquer breaks down muscle tissue!!which you work your ass off every daty in the gym to get!!You want a little buzz...............smoke some weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giver Hell is offline New Member
    I thought smoking weed lowers your testosterone level?

Please, stick to the subject with an educated response. How much damage is done by drinking alcohol when you're on a cycle? How much is "safe?"

pump man is offline Junior Member
    did you really think you were going to hear oh its fine!!go right ahead"well its not o.k an occasional drink now and then is o.k .no drinking is best for gains!

Please read the questions.carefully. Don't waste space.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I would assume that the damage is related to the cycle. If say you were on dbol and drinking I think it would be worse than drinking while on test/eq.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Alcohol is rough on the LIVER...and so is your cycle. No need to put added stress on your liver. Yes your liver is the only organ to repair itself, but if scar tissue forms, it cannot repair itself.

The less alcohol you consume, the better. Also, it is proven that alcohol blocks the ability to synthesis protein.

NOT WORTH IT...

IF you are trying to hide your STEROID CYCLE from your friends, drink cranberry juice....tell them it is VODKA/CRAN.

I'm not the one drinking. But thanks, guys-that was the answer I was looking for.

Grant is offline Member
    i don't know if somebody can give you a certain that tell what is safe, any is not safe to tell you the truth

McBain is offline Member
    I'm curious is drinking like say 2-4 beers maybe once or twice per week bad if you were on a light cycle of 100mg test prop eod and anavar 30mg ed (that's the cycle I just started). I was planning on just quiting drinking for the 8 weeks and still plan on doing that, but I would like to know people's opinions (I realize everyone is different and some could get away with it while others couldn't but just in general).

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Destructo you say "don't waste space",just because you don't like the answers your getting but i think your wasting more space by making SMART ASS COMMENT So keep[ the flaming down and be happy people reply to your questions!!!!

alevok Guest
    Man I have been dieting for 6 months and had only 3 beers in 6 months, and while on a cycle I never drink, I already put enough stress on my liver, why fucking up the liver even further?

ok. for the last time. read the initial question/post before replying. I am not on a cycle, or drinking. I am wholly against wasting a cycle by getting f*cked up in any way.
    I just keep seeing friends(who are cycling, usually on test) out on the weekends getting tanked. I would assume, naturally, that the liver and the kidneys are already under a lot of stress before they add the alcohol. My question is: EXACTLY HOW MUCH damage does the alcohol do when someone is on a cycle? And, how much is in the "safe" range?

I also have to add that these friends of mine really look big and shredded-like the cover guys for M&F.
    I had to ask these questions because my friends look so good all the time,ie. never get bloated , watery etc.

biggest_fukka is offline Banned
    I Stick 2 Blaaaaa...........

Lush is offline Associate Member
    my buddy and I cycled at the same time. i did enth500/eq400/d-bol40. He did sust500/dec400/d-bol40.

He's 6'4" and put on an EASY 20 lbs. Looked way bigger and had some nice strength gains. He ate like a horse (just a serious natural appetite). he also drank like a fish. Bender style a couple times a week I mean. Like drinking from 5'ish till 9-10 the next morning.

he did clomid after and I swear he has since lost every single fucking pound he gained. All strength gains too.

he's a pretty knowledgeable BBuilder too, diet, work out, suppliments etc....

myself i drank almost every day. not tons- like 3-4 beer at night and maybe a good drinking night on fri and/or sat. I gained almost 20 lbs and kept 10+ after the cycle while dropping a little fat. Pretty good I think cuz I'm only 5'8"

So i guess the moral is, yeah- retarded amounts of drinking can completely waste a cycle.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Well destructo, I'll share my story with you. I took my first cycle of AS just over a year ago--it was just deca . I probably drank heavily 4-5 time per week (probably between 8 and 18 drinks) the whole time through the cycle. I gained very good size and good strength and kept it all. Retained noticeable water though. A few months later I did a d-bol/fina cycle and continued to drink heavily 3 times per week. I got my liver and kidneys checked about two weeks after the cycle was over and liver was fine, kidney values were slightly elevated. Dr. told me it was nothing to worry about, and to drink more water. But...my german/irish genetics are probably working wonders for my drinking habit. Obviously, though, the best thing to do would be to drink as little as possible.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    this is my personal experience i had done 3 cycles
    and last night i went to pick my 3 cycle blood
    test results thank god everything is still the same way nothing had change, he check my blood
    for a few things including alcohol he told me that
    for sure the area that will be affected r kidneys and liver he knows i drink consistenly i dont just drink a few beers i do more than that and couples of times a week, beer will give you weight, will not interfere in your cycle as far as his ability, on my 1st cycle gained 15lbs, second nothing i think i used fake gear and 3rd cycle 8lbs and better body shape, now as we all know everyone
    has a different body system i have no problem with
    that , you be your own judge....

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Bottom line....ALCOHOL and STEROIDS DO NOT MIX....at anytime!!!

reli is offline Junior Member
    first if u are into bb its good to avoid alcohol all together second if u spend so much money on roids and put u in a certain degree of risk why would u want to hinder the gains while on them,another thing from personal exp alcohol can increase the gyno while on roids,i think it helps convert test to estrogen

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Ok I have to agree on that alcohol and a cycle do not mix but I do agree with that a lot of my friends are jacked up and go out quite often while on a cycle. I didn't drink for months while on a cycle and worked my ass off and they got better gains!?! So I guess it all depends on one's body and gentics bottom line!

reli is offline Junior Member
    maybe u got fake shit,cuz alcohol will decrease the as potency,i go as far as not even drinking or juice on a cycle cuz the acids in it

Thread Information