Thread: confused

lean1 is offline Junior Member

Question confused

ok guys i need help I am a first timer not to sure what to to . My stats r 35 5/9 145 lean and trim work out 5 days a week drink protein shakes now i want to try AS but dont know what is best for me iam also small framed .I did my research not to sure what I need because its so damn confusing to me I would like to gain 10 to 15 more pounds of solid ripped muscles but dont want alot of bad side effects I am loosing my hair as it is and dont want rapidly lose what i already have . some suggest sustanon with deca and dianabol or just sustanon .what about testosterone propionate or winstrol . if at possible great results less side effects I know iam asking the impossible......... thanks guys

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you wanna get cut up a bit and add some lean quality mass use winny or eq, or you could just simply diet more strict, sleep more, and train hard. if you wanna add quantity and not qualtiy, dbol , deca , sust, any test really, and eat like a horse. bump for more replies...just my $.02

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    avoid winny if you're already losing hair, and probably dbol too, not sure about the dbol. I think a solid 500mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of eq or deca would easily get you where you want to be, but for better quality gains, go with the eq.

thanks guys on eq

thanks guy for your help i think ill try EQ and deca .... ummm or is there some better cycle..

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Many would argue that eq and deca wouldn't be a good stack; there is an issue of receptor competition between the two. Eq and test sounds like the right stack for you, but that's JMO. If you're worried about blowing up, run some arimidex with it.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Go with the test and eq. Run arimidex or l-dex throughout. This will minimize any sides you may have.

Also have clomid for post cycle recovery.

dern180 is offline Member
    Arimidex would be a choice with eq and deca . I'm using it right now with my Deca and Test E cycle.

thanks again

thanks again guys you guys are a big help now you say EQ and test or EQ deca I know iam a slow learner but what kind of test? test sustanon test cypoinate test propionate test suspenion not sure . sorry I dont know all the AS language yet. thanks again much appreciated

chwester is offline New Member
    If you use anything but deca , say goodbye to your hair. Anyone with male pattern baldness like you have will have hairloss speed up with anything but deca. Just use deca and make sure to takein 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Test is pretty much test bro. If you want to keep the bloat down try prop. If you are running arimidex then bloat wouldn't be a problem and you could run about any test. I like enthante due in large part to it being inexpensive.

Thread Information