rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Question winny/t-200 cycle - i need help

i am going to begin taking brovel t-200 10ml with zambon winny 50ml. i only have 10 amps of winny to take. after talking to several people who have previous experience with other gear, it was suggested that i take the winny every third day 50ml per shot and use the t-200 every other shot or every 6 days at 1.5 ccs each time i inject it. i am looking to put on a little size but my desitrd results are to get that ripped in shape look with definition. currently, i am 5' 8'' and weigh 180 lbs. i am in moderately good shape and have that stocky apperance. i have always worked out but i eat like shit being on the road alot. i do want to loose some fat but being a professional golfer, i really do not need to bulk up to bodybuilding proportions. i am going to proceed with taking what i have since it is paid for so any help with the best way to mix it would be appreciated. my questions are
    1. should i combine both products right off the bat or should i begin with the t-200 and taper in the winny in week 3 or 4
    2. what gains should i see if i combine them both from day one and finish with about 4 weeks of t-200 by its self once the winny is gone.
    3. what legal over the counter products are available for me to aid in coming off of the cycle and should i taper off of it
    4. can i drink in moderation ie. once a week 4-6 beers
    5. is this combo a good stack

SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG MESSAGE GUYS
    Last edited by rrrddd; 07-19-2002 at 12:42 PM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    im going to let someone who has used winny tell you how to dose it bro, however i would not use the winny personally until maybe the last 4-5 weeks of my cycle to harden up

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    THANX

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    1) Start winny in week 4 or 5.
    2) Not as good as if you put winny at the end
    3) Clomid is all I know, but it is not available OTC
    4) Do your best not to drink
    5) Yes

I have taken winstrol before and everything I have read about it says to take it ed or eod. If you take 50ml eod you have a 3 week supply. You need to get more winstrol bro.

Thread Information