Thread: what is wrong

rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Unhappy what is wrong

i just has my 1st injection 3 days ago. my friend gave it to me in the right butt cheek up high near the hip. the next day it was really sore and swollen and was red. today it is not nearly as sore and the swelling has gone down some but it is still red and it is warm to the touch. also, the area under the skin where the needle went in is hard to the touch almost like something is under my skin. what is wrong. will it go away without seeing a doctor and getting some meds and if so how long will it take. how serious is this.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Well first off what did u inkect and how much????

that was usally the norm for me when i first started AS It dosnt seem to bother me much any more maybe my body got used to it or i got better at injecting i dont know but in my case it would hurt like a MOFO for a couple days get red and warm then eventually go away. Try a hot compress or shower and massge the area it will hurt but just suck it up part of the price ya pay to get big. If it persist longer than a week I would see the doctor

i injected 1cc of winny 50ml with 1/2 a cc of test 200. i am just starting my cycle and this was shot number 1.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    That's exactly what happened to me and it was my doctor's assistant that gave me the shot. It was testosterone cypionate --the upjohn original that I get from the pharmacy.

There was a hard lump about half as long as my little finger and about 1.5 centimeters wide (-----) About that wide if your font is set at the same size as mine. Because my skin is dark, there was no reddish tint and the pain ended after 2 or 3 days.

The lump concerned my doctor at first, but its not a problem. It went down a bit after about 1 month, but it's still there and there are no complications. He checked it. Actually, I had forgotten about it until I read your post.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well i got something very similar when I was doing Deca . But I think yours isn't as bad as mine!

I did 2cc of Deca, exact same spot as you, except I did it myself. This was on my second injection. The whole area turned red/purple, and the area also became hard, very hard!!! It was def. an infection. I didn't see a doctor or anything. It went away after TWO MONTHS!!!

So, be careful, keep checking, I think yours will go away faster, if it doesn't, maybe you should get it checked, could be infection.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: what is wrong

Originally posted by rrrddd
    it is still red and it is warm to the touch.
    It's likely to be cellulitis, which is a bacterial or fungal infection causing inflammation, swelling , and WARMTH to the infected areas.
    It could be a mild infection that will fade in time, but if it persists, you need to see a doc to look at it. You will probably get a script for a mild a
    anibiotic to clear it up.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Make sure you're cleaning your injection spot before and after you inject. Good luck bro.

thanx to all. it is much better today and appears to be going away. i appreciate all of the great advice. later

Thread Information