Thread: Cycle Help.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Cycle Help.

I am doing a cycle of EQ 300mg every 5 days for 10 weeks with a 600mg frontload, 30mg/day of winny tabs, I have 2 Primo amps left from a previous cycle that I will take at the end, and some clomid for the very end. What do you guys think? However I think I am not going to be able to get any more winny. So can I replace the winny with ANAVAR ? and how much ANAVAR should I take to get equal results?

Next, my girlfriend is cool with me taking stuff, but now she wants to and everyone I ask says ANAVAR for her. Is this a good idea and how much per day for her?

Also, I have asked everywhere even the mods, but my source went bad and I found a new one and I hope you guys could tell me if they are legit. Their name is Powerhouse2, but the address is much different. If anyone has used them please let me know.
    Thanks Everyone
    Last edited by djsir007; 07-18-2002 at 08:02 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You can replace the Winny with Anavar , I would run it @ about 30-40mg's also.

For your woman, anavar and primobolan seem to be the favorites for women. If she runs anavar tell her to run with 10mg ED for the first week then bump it up 5 mg's each week and if she reaches 20mg's with no sides I would tell her to stay there.
    For Primobolan 100mg's a week is good for a woman.
    Weeks 1-10
    10mg Anavar/ED
    100mg Primobolan/week

djsir007 is offline Associate Member

Thanks

Thanks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    NP at all.

Thread Information