RhIno is offline New Member

Question My Cycle...(Anyone read.)

I was wondering how this following bulking cycle sounds...

Anadrol -
    4 weeks/100 mg per day
    D-Bol-(after anadrol cycle)
    6 weeks/30 mg per day
    Sust-
    10 weeks/500 ml per week
    Deca -
    10 weeks/400 ml per week

If anything looks off someone just give me a holler. Thanks.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    anadrol /dbol will be kinda hard on your liver. i'd suggest an anti estrogen also. whats your cycle history?

The original jason Guest
    sounds kinda lethal to me on your liver I would make a decision go with one or the other preferably dbol if you are not experienced

peace
    jason

I agree that a-bomb and d-bol is tough ... yet I dont really dont now what kind of shape your liver is in? If this is your first cycle you could try something like 1st 2 weeks front load the deca and deca and the sus at 750 then run it at 400 deca and 500 mg sus. stop the d-bol at 5 weeks, take a week off of the 17 aa or 2 then run maybe some winny at 50 mg ed for the remainder save the a-bobms for the next cycle or possible bridge it real light till the next cycle. I really dont suggest it cause time on and time off is proper recovery ...IMO Please, Please run some liver detox/milk thisle seed at 800 mg startinfg a week before you cycle and continuing a week after. Dont for get the clomid

CYCLEON Guest
    well - lerts get some stats in here before we do anything else - ur size, height, how many cycles, etc. that will help determin what he needs - you can certainly run that cycle but the question is - should you? also, no matter what, you shouldnt go with abombs and deca in the same cycle IMO, too much chance for progesterone gyno - run EQ as a substitute and add liquidex - dont really have a problem wiht running dbol for the whole cycle if ya gotta but take liver protectors and know that it isnt as effective after 6-7 weeks, still good tho. but first the stats

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    CYC had a good suggestion, replace the a-bombs with eq or just get rid of it entirely as that'll solve a few problems. Then start the cycle with d-bol for the first 4-6 weeks.

Thread Information