Destructo is offline Associate Member

GH results on women?

What dosages and changes have been seen with a female on GH? Anyone with firsthand experience? Also, What can trenbolone do to a female? I've read several inconclusive articles on both of these subjects.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    As far as GH goes, i would say 1 IU in the morning and 1 IU about 12 hour later, MON-FRI and then the weekends off, this should allow a woman to get leaner without to many of the negative side effects, however GH works best in synergy with other compounds, so for best results i would say stack it with T-3, insulin (at least post workout) GH can make you resistant to insulin, and a little bit of androgen (Test Prop at about 50mg a week would be a good choice) this however would not be for a newbie, this is a cycle that someone more advanced can get great results on while getting show ready or just trying to get bigger.

As for Tren . if you can dose it to about 3.5mg a day, it's a ctually a preatty good option, but unfortunatly dosing it correctly to that small of a amount is very difficult, it would fit into the above cycle very well inplace of Test Prop.

Good Luck...XXL

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    GH works the same in women as it does in men. Most female bodybuilders will not even consider insulin , due to the difference in BF composition from men.
    Women should avoid all types of testosterone , unless they are hardcore and are prepared for the permanent masculinization side effects. Equipoise , winstrol and anavar are good choices for the ladies.

Thanks, guys. I've been working with a girl for about a year now, and had great results after 2 cycles- 1st, winny+primo+clen 2nd, deca +winny -spaced about 6 months apart
    She's very pretty, she's gone from 5'3" 160lbs 23+% fat, to 145lbs 14%.
    right now she looks a bit like Lori Bowen. She wants to reach that "finished" look to her muscles-somewhere between Gladys Portugues and Cory Everson. She will never compete though.

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    i would suggest 2iu's twice a day. once right before bed and the other during the middle of the night. also eat some chicken while your up.
    Glowgrl

Thanks, everyone. What results could a female see after one month?

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    It really takes 6 to 8 weeks minimum to see GH results. 12 to 16 weeks is ideal. 2 to 4 iu on a 5/2 split. Avoid injecting at bedtime.

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    I'm on GH for more than 3 months now. I think I'm loosing fat but one can't really see it, as I get quite bloated. I have huge increase in strenght and workouts are great. I never get the same horrible sorness as I used to before GH. I've built muscles while on GH, but I wonder how much of it is water. I looked much more ripped before I stated GH. I strated with 2IU 4 days on 3 days off for a month, then I increased it to 4 IU /at this point I bloated awfully,/ but took it for an other month and then I went to 2 IU for another month. During these 3 months I added to my cycle some small amounths of T 3 and clen . I wanted to take some light AS but my trainer and my boyfriend didn't let me take it!
    Now I reduced the amount of GH it to 1 IU 6 days on 1 off and and stopped the clen for 2 weeks and completely stopped taking t3.
    My bloating went down but not completely. It looks to me that I gained some muscles and my fat went down. I took some pictures and I might post them. You can look at my other posts to see me before this cycle and read more about - my diet and so on.. The receptors for GH are in the tummy so that's why the tummy bloats the most.
    I should say that I'm 48, and maybe GH is good for older people, if you are young a light AS would do better job.
    Hope this nelps!

thanks again.

Thread Information