Man-at-Arms is offline New Member

Mid cycle have problems need help!

Here is my cycle (2nd cycle)

EQ 600mg week 1-14
    Cyp 200mg week 2-12
    Tren 75mg EOD week 3-9
    Winstrol 50mg EOD week 10-16

Nolvadex on hand and clomids post
    I am also taking tylers liver detox, Ala, Cranberry, multi, millk thistle and Vitex

Here are my problems

I took my first week inject just fine no problem but when I injected the second week with the Cyp I can down with the worst case of 24 hour flu. I beleive it was from the Cyp. I did some research and found that it had a lot #35, which is supposed to be one of the old batches. The shot hurt like no other and took a good week before I could even sit down. Therefore I stopped taking the Cyp. The following week I started taking the tren. Two weeks went by no problems. Now I am beginning to feel some burning and itching on my nipple. Should I now stop the Tren? Should I start taking Nolvadex ASAP to be on the safe side even though it is not supposed to stop gyno from the tren. Could it be from the one shot of Cyp? I am leaning towards stopping the tren and just running EQ with the Winstrol for the rest of my cycle. Give me some help Please.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    I haven't used those substances but from what I've read I would back off the tren and do EQ/winny... in the meantime try and locate some prop? You were doing EOD with the tren anyway so we know you're not afraid of the needle good luck bro.

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member
    Tren does not convert in to estrogen, so and estrogen binder/blocker like Nolva will not work a bit. I went through the same thing with the tren...

Man-at-Arms is offline New Member
    What did you do to stop it. Should I include Winny now with the tren or just get off tren and go with just the EQ and winny.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Man-at-Arms
    What did you do to stop it. Should I include Winny now with the tren or just get off tren and go with just the EQ and winny.
    Hold off on the tren and the winny. Chances are, if you are showing signs of gyno it's from the test. Some people do have problems with the fina but the vast majority don't. Did you mix your EQ with the cyp? I used the same cyp batch awhile back and if you use 1cc cyp and 2cc's eq you shouldn't feel a thing. Cycle looks a little weird, you should probably make it a little more simple. What week are you in? Are you injecting the winny?

I'd go for something like this,
    600mg eq weeks 1-14
    200 mg cyp- weeks 2-12 (mix it with your eq)
    100mg test prop eod weeks 13-17
    75mg fina eod weeks 11-17
    30mg winny evd or 50mg eod weeks 13-17

Thread Information