Jamisun is offline Associate Member

Want all of your opinion

My best friend, who has juiced a few times, is saying to just go for it and do a deca /test enan/winny cycle for my first cycle. Up till now I have just wanted to rip up and get the 6 showin. He says it is better to put on some size and let the winny shred me up at the end. I'll post my stats again:

21 5'8" 180-185 13-14% BF 16" bis 33" waist

I am impatient with the abs, true, but I would not mind another 15-20lbs of LBM. I want the cuts, and I feel like I have the muscle for it, but little too much bf. My boy said from experience, that it is better to just put on the size and you will see more cuts, plus the winny..... So my question, should I do the above cycle, or should I stick to my original plan and just run EQ 1-10 and winny 6-11. The sides are a concern, but my boy also says I may have just as many sides from the eq/winny as the deca/test/winny. I do want the make the most of my first cycle cuz I know you grow the most when you first come to the dark side . Sorry for the long winded post, but I want to hear what you guys think about all this. Thanks.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you want to stay lean then stick with EQ/winny. On the other hand, test enth/deca /winny will really pack on size and strength with a minimal amount of sides as long as you are logical with dosages. I do feel it is important to note that winstrol will not burn fat any more than any other AAS. It will induce a hard vascular look and increase strength with no water retention, but it is not a fat burner. Most gear will increase blood pressure and subtley increase metabolism helping with fat loss, but the only true fat burning drugs are clen , T3, eca stacks and DNP (which can be fatal if used improperly). Oh yeah, HGH will promote localized fat loss as well, but is definately for the more advanced user. Diet and cardio will bring the 6 pack out. I'm not sure if I answered your questions bro, but I hope I, at least, offered a little more info to work with. Good luck, let us know what you decide.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Very nice answer Petey my boy. Also one other note, Winstrol , again as Pete said is not really considered a fat burning, but it tends to dry the muscles and ligaments out, giving you more solid and harder looking muscle. I love running winny with any test cycle to keep some of the bloating and water down. IMO I think winny and most test cycles go hand in hand. I had some awesome gains using test and winny, with little or no bloating. I am looking forward in doing some t 3 this go round, curious to see how it compares to CLen and ECA stacks. Good luck, and sometimes alittle patience and research will pay off in the long run.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    Winstrol, again as Pete said is not really considered a fat burning, but it tends to dry the muscles and ligaments out, giving you more solid and harder looking muscle.
    Well said Sici...this is why winstrol is a great drug for contest prep as well.

1-10 EQ200 400mg
    6-11 WInstrol Depot 50mg ED
    Clomid post cycle 300mg day one after last winstrol injection. Days 2-11 100mg ED. Days 11-21 50mg ED. Since I have a good muscle base and a good workout routine down, and I eat a clean diet. I should still put like 10lbs of solid rock hard LBM. Plus add vascularity and some strength. Those gains would be mostly keepable with the clomid post cycle, right?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I would bulk bro. I wouldn't over do it. Go 500kcal above maintenance or so and use maybe test/winny. TRy and gain a solid 20lbs.with little to no fat. Maybe cut the last 3-5 weeks of your cycle to bring your bf below where you started but keep your weight way above where you started. That is how I would play it.

I read in the drug profiles that you don't really keep alot of the gains from test. How much weight gain can one expect on 10 weeks of EQ?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Your NET gains on test will far surpass those on eq. Not sure how much you'd gain on eq alone but I wouldn't out my money on a lot.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Eq is better as far as keepable gains.
    I don't see anything wrong w/ a Enth,Eq,Winny cycle for you.
    Run the Enth (500mgs) & Eq (400mgs) for 10 weeks and the winny (50mgs e/d) starting in week 8 till week 12 then start clomid that following monday.
    Keeping your gains all depends on what you do post cycle.
    When you come off make sure you keep training and eating like you did when you were on and you should keep most of your gains.
    Good luck

M

If I were to throw in some enanthate weeks 1-10 would a low dosage be OK. Like 250mg/week? Or should I run it every 4th day at 250?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say run the enanthate every 4th day @ 250mg

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    that eq and winny looks good together, you dont need multiple compounsd for a first cycle, you can grow great off just 1 or 2...and 2 is pushing it. imo

that has always been a thought in the back of my head, that maybe two should be the limit even if three would produce better results. What is the max weight gain anyone has seen off a eq/winny cycle?

Thread Information