Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Injection question, sorta funny!

Am I vain or what, but do you guys ever think when you are injecting your gear that that little bit of gear left in the needle after you have pushed your gear thru, (you know that space between the needle and the syringe itself), the gear that is left over afterwards? I mean do you feel like me that you would like to be able to get that little bit of gear into your muscle and feel like it is wasting some of you gear.
    It probally isn't even enough to make a difference, however, does it make everyone else wonder besides me, or am I vain??
    I have even done vain things such as letting the needle sit in my muscle a mintue or two in hopes that I could get it all out of the syringe, I push down on the plunger to try and squeeze that little bit out, but I never get it all out. Don't you wish there were a way you can get that little bitty tiny bit out? I do.. geezum am I just crazy or what?
    Flame away guys,,, I know I am being stupid here.. but hey, everyone needs something to laugh about sometimes eh? keeps us in good spirits..

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    Good post. Not all posts have to be serious, it's good to see the funny side of our attitudes. And, by the way, I'm with you on feeling like it's a waste of juice. I push on that damn plunger so hard my thumbnail turns white.... And I keep on pushin' for a while. It also pisses me off when I push the air out of the syringe and a drop of my precious nectar runs down the needle. Oh well...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't think you are, because I've done the same thing.

When I draw the juice out, I hold the needle up then pull back on the plunger so that there is air in the needle right to the plunger. Than turn the needle to point down, the air goes to the top and I push some juice in to the needle, then get ready to do it. When I inject the air is at the top, so when I finish the injection the air is in the needle. There may be a couple of drops of juice, but oh well, I tried.

So I don't think your vain, but then again that might be because I am too.

JohnnyB

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You mean you LEAVE air in the needle while you inject??? I thought this was a big no no!!! If you accidenly inject some air, isn't it VERY bad for you???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Terinox

Read alittle closer and you're right injecting air isn't a good thing.

I point the needle down after I have drawn air into the needle, then push some juice into the needle. At the end of injection, the air bubble (that is at the top) helps push out most of the juice that is in the needle. No air gets injected.

JohnnyB

still growin is offline Member
    putting air into a vein or artery is VERY dangerous. It could possibly kill you w/enough air! But you shouldn't be putting gear into veins and arteries anyway. It goes into your fatty tissues and is absorbed. A little air won't hurt, but I seriously recommend you blow all the air out first, just in case you hit a vein!

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think it makes you a vien person.GREEDY,not vien.if you were staring at yourself in the mirror and blowing yourself kisses the i would say vien.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Thats funny, just the other day i was thinking the same thing. all i could think was damn that needle!

solid-d is offline Member
    after i withdraw my needle i usually take some water and fill the needle up all the way then give it a good sshake and squirt it into my mouth. ( doing this with my winnies) i feel i wanna get every drop out as well. then ill even put a drop of water in the vial and mix it up and withdraw it with the needle and push that into my mouth . i hearu cab drink most steriods :P

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I pulled my sus into the needle and then i saw a drop left in the amp and I couldn't suck it up....so i sat on the couch for about 5 min trying to get that last drop out and on my tounge. I finally did it and I felt much better. Vein....no.....a little greedy I would say but who isn't?

Pump

Originally posted by 4plates
    i dont think it makes you a vien person.GREEDY,not vien.if you were staring at yourself in the mirror and blowing yourself kisses the i would say vien.
    LMFAO Ha when I read that I liked to fell out of my chair, hmm maybe I am alittle GREEDY with my gear.. LMFAO. I just want every last drop of my gear, oh and how did you know I blow kisses at myself in the mirror? LOL....

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member

WEIRD

want to hear something weird, regarding your post. WELL, 2 DAYS AGO I HAD MY FIRST SHOT OF SUSTANON I FILLED MY SYSRINGE AND STUCK IT IN MY ASS AND YES I FELT LIKE I HAVE SOME LEFT OVER IN MY NEEDLE SO, WHAT I DID IS I TOOK OUT THE PLUNGER AND THIS IS WHILE THE NEEDLE AND THE SYRINGE PART IS STILL IN MY BUTT I FILLED A SMALL CUP WITH SOME WATER AND FILLED THE SYRINGE WITH ABOUT HALF AN ML OF WATER STUCK THE PLUNGER BACK INTO THE SYRINGE AND SHOT WHATEVER WAS LEFT OVER IN THE NEEDLE INTO MY ASS . BUT I WAS CAREFUL NOT TO GET WATER OR AIR INTO MY BUTT. SO YES WE ARE KINDA WEIRD. LOL

You are brave my friend.. very brave!!!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I do the same thing too, lol I will try to push on it so hard that the whole syringe (needle to plunger) goes up my ass.

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member
    sounds like alot of work for a few more mgs.....Just take more.. Thats what I do.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i thought i was laone on this one!!lol good to see where all on the same page. maby some kind of invention should be brought about,lol
    abstrack@protonmail.com

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Terinox
    You mean you LEAVE air in the needle while you inject??? I thought this was a big no no!!! If you accidenly inject some air, isn't it VERY bad for you???
    It's only bad if you are injecting in a vein and it's a sizeable amount of air, say 2 CC's.

Thread Information