Giver Hell is offline New Member

Arrow Experienced d-bol users help needed!

I am thinking of adding d-bol to my sust./EQ cycle. Reason being is to "jumpstart" my cycle because I am using sust. I have never used orals before because I was scared to burn up my liver and I have little knowledge about them. My friend said he could get me some pink d-bols for 1 dollar a piece. Is that about what they cost and if so what kind are pink and what mg's are they? What is the preferred intake of d-bol a day and still be "liver friendly." And lastly can u get permanent liver damage using them for only 4 weeks at the recommended dosage. Any input would be helpful!!

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    if you are talking about the pink thais... 5mg little pink hexagon buddies...at 1 dollar each you are getting RAPED... however, they are AWESOME... IMO, but i would NEVER pay that amount.... why? I used 40mg ED for 28days on my last cycle ... this equals 28*8 pills = 224pill ... gosh if i had paid $224 for that i would have killed myself.
    If you want to protect you liver look up milk thistle and ALA
    peace buddy
    MM

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    $1 a pill is basic gym prices.... so unless you have a source all your own that's what you can expect to pay.... I have paid $1 a tab in the past before i knew better.... You should notice very quick gains with the thai d-bol.... they seem to give me more water retention then the russian d-bol, but they do seem to help you gain more weight in the same amount of time.... Some will be water weight, but the kick in the ass you get from d-bol is well worth a little bloat.... You should see no permanet damage to your liver from a very mild dose for 4 to 6 weeks.... First time around all you'll need is 25mg to 30mg a day....

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    These bros hit the nail on the head!

Like they said make sure you run some ALA while you are on Dbols. I'd recommend at LEAST 1g a day of ALA and you should be fine!

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Medicine Man

If you want to protect you liver look up milk thistle and ALA
    peace buddy.
    ALA=alpha lipoic acid.

Thread Information