Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member

Test and Fina Cycle

I've heard of test only cycles and Fina only cycles....Can you run the two together with nothing else? For example:

500mg Test---wk1-10
    50mg Fina ED--wk 5-10
    Clomid post cycle

Would this be good or would a Fina/Eq cycle be better?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Certainly bro, that is a great cycle, test and fina work wonders together......1-10 cyp....7-12 fina....start the clomid 1 week after your last shot of fina

latman49 is offline Member
    Would that be a cycle you could cut with....say prop and fina? Or would you guys recommend throwing in something like winny or eq?

I am in the process of putting together my second cycle and I am looking for a good cost effective cutting cycle. I spent way too much for my first cycle and I need to save some cash on this one without sacrificing results.

4plates is offline Banned
    test prop and tren cycle would work good togather,mixed in same shot ed,in and out in 6 wks.clomid 3 days out

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by latman49

I am in the process of putting together my second cycle and I am looking for a good cost effective cutting cycle. I spent way too much for my first cycle and I need to save some cash on this one without sacrificing results.
    I'm thinking of the same for my next cycle too. Cheap but effective. I'm really leaning towards enth 600/week and fina75ED-the 2 cheapest gears around- for 10-12 weeks.
    I hope I can make it a cutting cycle by adding 0.5mg liquidex ED. Good 'ol liquidex has come down alot in price running it is fairly cheap.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Hey Kizer, if fina is ran 2weeks longer than test what are the chances of fina dick?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    The test in his example was with an ester, therefore you would not have a problem as the test is still running and tapering out of your system. Post cycle however your drive will drop for a while until your natraul test levels come back.

DMX

latman49 is offline Member
    Hey 4plates, are you saying to run both the prop and the tren for 6 weeks? Is 6 weeks long enough to do some decent cutting or should I throw something else in to stretch it out a few more weeks?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    latman....cutting is 99% diet and 1% choice of gear, you can cut on just about anything bro....winny/eq is a good choice, fina should be run with some test so basically anything with test and fina is good, preferably propinate b/c the two drugs have a similar half life. And six weeks is plenty of time to make a DRAMATIC change in your body composition...if you would like to shoot me a pm I would be more than happy to help you out with a diet/cycle plan.

BT....DMX hit the nail on the head for your question.....that is why I think one should ALWAYS use prop with fina so you dont' have to worry about the timing of clomid therapy or the possibility of impotence.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by latman49
    Hey 4plates, are you saying to run both the prop and the tren for 6 weeks? Is 6 weeks long enough to do some decent cutting or should I throw something else in to stretch it out a few more weeks?
    you could also add winny at 50 mg ed for the 6 wks also,in fact this was the exact cycle i did a few months ago,im already at a low bf% so i noticed a rock hard appearence in 3-4 days.by the end of wk 3 i could barely lift my arms higher than my head because my delts and traps wre so hard the hurt.i wasnt too happy (dont get me wrong ,if this is what your looking for you will like it).so i jumped immediatly jumped on a bulk cycle of test/deca dbol /drol.and ive grown like mad already (wk3).
    at the end of this cycle im going to put in some winny to harden up the nice mass(this is what im looking for).this will be a 19 wk cycle.

POSH is offline Member
    Your post said 50 mg fina a week (i think)
    I prefer at least 75 every over day for no more than 6 weeks

Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member
    [i]
    Your post said 50 mg fina a week (i think)
    It's 50mg every day for 6 weeks. I thought about going 100mg every other day like you are planning to do, but everyone has told me that I will see better results with ED injections

Thread Information