Thread: What Is Enough

rrrddd is offline Junior Member

What Is Enough

IS 300MG OF TEST. ETHAN. PER WEEK RUNNING FOR SIX WEEKS ENOUGH TO SEE DECENT GAINS. WHAT CAN I EXPECT. MY DIET/CARDIO IS REALLY GOOD.

G-S Guest
    No.

Do some research.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no like he said u need 400 atleast ,tehn again we know nothing about u ,cycles ,weight age .and six weeks?bro it ites 3-4 weeks till it hits ya.so u tell me.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    I diagree totally,with a clean diet and being your first time YES you can have very nice gains...my first cycle was test at 300mg/week and i gained 17lbs sooo if you've cycled a few times then no 300mg/probably will not be enough but for your first cycle yes!!!if you have enough to bump it up to 400mg/then go for it ..either way you will grow!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    For a first time cycle 300mg a week is enough test to see some decents gains, but not for only 6 weeks.... It will take at least 3 weeks to really kick in and usually for me weeks 4 through 8 are when I see the majority of my gains from cycling.... You can stick with only 300mg... just make it a long cyle like 8 or 10 weeks.... You'll see solid gains with the right diet and enough work in the gym for a first cycle....

You may want to kick it off with some d-bol for the first 3 or 4 weeks though.... keep in mind your body usually respones best to your first cycle so I'd get the most you can out of it safely....
    25 mg of d-bol a day is a low enough dose to not see any side effects, but should make a major difference in your gains...

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by JERSEY SHORE
    I diagree totally,with a clean diet and being your first time YES you can have very nice gains...my first cycle was test at 300mg/week and i gained 17lbs sooo if you've cycled a few times then no 300mg/probably will not be enough but for your first cycle yes!!!if you have enough to bump it up to 400mg/then go for it ..either way you will grow!!
    how long did you run the cycle?
    i agree you could get results w/300 mg wk but i dont think 6 wks is long enough.like the guys said it takes 4 wks for the test to kick in so i think an 8 wk minimum,for better results run for 10 wks,for BEST results run it at 400-600 mg wk for 10 wks

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the great info. guys. i have a supply problem, so getting more might be a problem. also, i know i got ripped off; 200 bucks for one bottle. supply vs. demand i guess.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    i appologize i did not read for ONLY SIX WEEKS i ran mine at 300mg/week for 10 weeks 6 is way too short like the other guy's said it takes 4 weeks to start seeing resultsso you need to run it at least 8 weeks or else just when you start putting the pound on your going to be done!!!!

Thread Information