skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member

2nd day of first cycle my ass hurts

hey guys I am on my 2nd day of first cycle of sus250 my ass is still hurting like a mother. Hey, I don't see any freaking gains yet is this normal? I've been working out for 2days about an hour each time. what's going on with me? is my gear fake?

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Depending on what brand of sus you are using it is normal for the injection site to hurt. The sus will not start "kickin in" until about week 3 or 4. So keep training hard and eating big. Have a little patience bro.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's only been two days.
    It'll take some time for the gear to kick in.
    Be patient and keep eatin

manny is offline Junior Member
    2 days!!! steroids aren't superdrugs. Give it 4 weeks and then come back to us telling us how happy you are.

BUT I thought I was supposed to feel a little kick or something you know I just feel a little hot at times but that's it. also my pin was a little short it was 3/4 instead of 1 or 1.5 do you guys think I didn't go deep enough into the muscle, I don't know.

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Skinny, U are wont see any reakl gains for at least a month but if u are training hard eating alot after weeks 5 and 6 u will be amazed.

Oh yeah i would us at least a 1" pin nothing shorter i prefer 23g 1-1/2" for the ass shots and a 1" for delts and thighs

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    3/4" is not great for injecting into the glute bro. Stick to quads and delts with a pin that short. The pain you feel is from the test prop in the sust. However, it's only about 60mg so the likehood of you feeling a kick is VERY slim. I usually shoot 200mg/eod of sust. As the guys said, AAS are not wonder drugs. Sustenon will take about 3-4 weeks to start working and even then, the gains will be very subtle...you will not blow up overnight! Also, because it is a blend of 4 different test esters it's very hard to keep blood levels stable. Whay else are you running?

Steve is offline Associate Member
    u will probably notice your sex drive will go up first. You wont see any noticable size till about at least week 4. As for "feeling it kick in" the feeling is a better well being and added aggression during workouts. Give it time

I AM NOT running anything else right now, as soon as i get my pin from my source I'll do another 250 cause I want to do sus500 the first week. I used a butterfly needle to inject the test. I wasn't patient enough to wait for the pins, in case anyone doesn't know what a butterfly is, it's a needle that is attached to the syringe with a narrow tube about 12inches long, it's used to draw blood from people that are really difficult draws. anyways what do you think i should be running with sus.?

No flame bro, but you probably should have researched more before starting this. You should be running an anabolic agent as well such as deca . You should also be running arimidex to control estrogen (please tell me you have an anti-estrogen...arimidex or nolvadex ) and you should have clomid for post cycle.

eradikate is offline Senior Member

Re: 2nd day of first cycle my ass hurts

Originally posted by skinnypuppy
    hey guys I am on my 2nd day of first cycle of sus250 my ass is still hurting like a mother. Hey, I don't see any freaking gains yet is this normal? I've been working out for 2days about an hour each time. what's going on with me? is my gear fake?
    bro it's only been 2 days man....like other bros said, give it like 4-5 weeks, you shoud feel it kicking in

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Go to getpinz.com and buy your own pins. And if you don't have nol or clomid you need to get it.

I have done quite a bit of research actually. I don't have any antiestrogens right now, I didn't want to get deca cause I heard it would accelerate hairloss since i am also taking propecia inthose who are prone to DHT, and I think I am. as far as the anti estrogens I don't start that till a few weeks after my cycle anyways so I will get the clomid about 2 weeks before my last cycle. any ideas. and as far as sus250 I heard it causes very minimal aromatization (estrogen conversion) and water retention.

You should have Nolvadex (if not arimidex to) on hand just in case gyno starts forming.

Always make sure to get all your supplies in before you start.
    If your going to do it, do it right.

HEY YOU GUys which is better. clomid nolvadex or arimidex ?

Clomid is used post cycle to reboot the bodies natural production of testosterone , although it has some anti-E properties you are better of going with arimidex or nolvadex . Arimidex should be taken every day from day 1 of the cycle. Nolvadex should be taken once gyno starts. Sust does not aromitize any less than the other tests.

Clomid for post cycle takin two weeks after last test shot.

Nolvadex on hand incase gyno comes up.
    Arimidex can be used in place of nolva and is good for water retension.

It's best if you have plenty of all three.

Thread Information