Thread: Deca Solo?

crombie09 is offline Junior Member

Deca Solo?

Alright this is my 4th week doing Deca only. I got a lot of feedback telling me I should have used something with it like test. However since this is already my 4th week I don't think I can add something else now. Or can I? I was tapering it as well. I was told not to do that, so now Im going to take 400mg a week for the rest of my cycle. Has anyone ever done a deca only cycle? What were your gains etc...? Thanks- any opinions, thoughts or facts would be appreciated.

crombie09 is offline Junior Member
    Oh yeah, this is my first cycle. I am 21 weigh 195 and 6'3''

Man-at-Arms is offline New Member
    I also did Deca for my first cycle with Winstrol .

Deca 600mg weeks 1-10
    Winstrol 50mg ED weeks 4-12

Gained 22lbs and keeped 15. Winstrol gave me extreme pumps, bf went down alot, and I was strong as hell.

So my answer is start Winstrol you will love it.

Man-at-Arms is offline New Member
    Oh yeah and no deca dick.

still growin is offline Member
    I did D-bol 50mg ed for 7 weeks, then deca 600mg a week for 7 weeks starting at week 6 of d-bol. Awesome gains in strength and 23 lbs! Kept about 16-17lbs at the end, but put up with deca dick for the last 5 weeks! Sucked but he works fine now! lol Good luck

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Not 100% sure, but Winny might be a good idea!

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was Deca only. 200mg per week for 10 weeks. I put on fifeteen pounds, kept twelve. Didn't use clomid either (and yes, I was a dumbass).

I think Man-at-Arms has an excellent answer. Start Winstrol . You may want to run it through week 13 and start clomid and soon as you are done. Deca will be out of system at that point. Not 100% sure on when would be best to start clomid though. Can anybody help?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I agree, take winny the last 4-6 weeks.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    winny is a fine choice to start now. another would be tren .

ragin'

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Hey crombie. I did deca only for my first cycle, eight weeks. I was 5'10" 202 lbs. Ended the cycle at 221 lbs. Kept almost everything. At first, me being very ambitious, I didn't think I was getting much bigger or stronger. But, when I came back to school in the fall, all my friends there were like "holy shit, how the hell did you get so much bigger?" ...I hate that fucking question...anyways, of course I told them it was the Cell-Tech. I'm getting off track, but the moral of the story is that the deca only cyle worked very good for me. It packs a good punch and carries minimal side effects. I don't know if you've ever done any other cycles of AS, but you don't need test for your first cycle anyways. Save the heavy artillery for later if you feel that you need it.

Gomob is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Biznatch. My first 2 cycles were Deca only's. I had great result. Kept just about all my gains, about 10lbs lean muscle. I'm 5'3" at 170lbs with about 16%bf. My understanding is to go with the low dose in the beginning that still yield good results. 200-400 deca my first cycle. Then 400-600 deca my second cycle. I was told on this board that you can always go up in doses, but you can never go back.
    Just my opinion.
    Gomob
    Last edited by Gomob; 07-19-2002 at 10:47 PM.

Thread Information