disphil is offline New Member

Angry Cant freaking sleep..

Im on week 2 of my 400 test enth and 400 eq cyle.. and lately ive been having trouble sleeping, keep waking up in the middle of the night and only sleeping for like 4 to 5 hours a night.. please help
    Phil

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    drink some milk or a shake before bed, some people recomend valarian root but it didn't do much for me. i had my doc give me a 10 day supply of ambien, take one and you are out in 15-20 minutes. they are addictive and you cant get a supply of them, but they do the trick till you get yourself naturally back together. also ketotifen in superclen before bed puts me out...good luck

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Shit I live on sleeping pills.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    One shot of NyQuil and you'll be face down in no time.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    20mg of valium about 1hr before bed will do then trick on just about anyone. I live off that stuff when i am using clen , fina, NYC, and winny...It's the only way I can get a good nights sleep...

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Biznatch
    One shot of NyQuil and you'll be face down in no time.
    i second that

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    gravol seem to be working for me...but then it makes u a little sleepy the next day
    sweetgirl

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Tylenol PM, a female,and a nice sized Skoal Long Cut Spearmint.... smooth sailin...

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    i sleep fine when im on cycle. Seems when the test kicks in im always tired. I slept 14 hours last saturday.

Learn to relax and unwind before bed, before you start looking for pills to help.

Cold shower, relaxing music and a book always helps. Maybe some melatonin.

dq

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i have thge same problem right now dbol ,fina,test,havent slept in a a week ,its liek i never fall in deep sleep,fuckin sucks and its like i can hear everything when im sleeping ,weird as shit ,u think its the fina ?never had trouble before this is mu first time on fina.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Eat/drink or plainly just consume something that has Cherries in it. I've read several articles over the past year, claiming if one consumes cherries or cherry flavored juice; it will not only help you fall to sleep quicker but it will help you rest more peacefully. I've never had trouble sleeping, so I haven't tried it. Hopefully it will help you out. Sleep well....

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    3 mg xanax will do the trick usually for most normal people

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think you guys take too many pills. If you can't sleep, don't go straight to pills first as a solution. Try your best to fall asleep naturally (just like lifting naturally, hahaha). If you really can't fall asleep, get up and do something. Also, don't read, do homework, study, etc... on your bed, cause it's psychological as well. Bla bla bla, you prbbly think i'm just ranting on, so i'll stop :P

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    It usally takes me 3 shots of nyquil. Some skoal doesnt sound half bad either.

Grant is offline Member
    i can't sleep either and that is about two weeks after juice, i feel like an insomniac(maybe i am?)!

tie
    tie is offline Junior Member
    Disphil

TErinox has a point about th pill popoing, although I know what it's like when you've gone days without proper rest.

I may be teaching you to suck eggs here, but you could try Melatonin, it's a natural supplement - a hormone naturally released by the body in the hours before sleep. British studies have shown Melatonin supplementation to be very effective for insomnia.

I know of it 'cos a company I used to work for provided it to staff whenever we had to go on international business involving jet-lag. It's not readily available without perscription in the UK, but you should have no difficulty Stateside. One of the most popular brands is by California Health, at www.calhealth.com. I think it's about $13.

Anyway, I've used it to combat jet-lag, and I think it's great. It give you a natural night's sleep without feeling like you've been hit with a hammer all the next day!!!

Good luck

Tie

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Ill get up if I cant sleep and have a shot of Jack Daniels, that works 99% of the time

testprop is offline Associate Member
    2 h before going to bed I relax, forget all the trouble and have a nice meal then I usually read a book or something

works for me

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by saint808
    3 mg xanax will do the trick usually for most normal people
    A bar and a half??? Damn boy...start em off on a football or maybe a whole one...lol ,I'm sorry but that shit makes u spit game like a f-cking baller.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Im having the same problem. Im in my 4th week of 200mgs deca x2, 250mgs sust x3, 20mgs nolv x7 and just stopped 30mgs dbol x7. Weeks two and three were the worst. Now its getting somewhat better. But i still wake up in a puddle of sweet every night and to piss! errrrr!

Seems a couple of Excedrine PM's and a few bong hits helps some..

OG

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    disphil,

Test kept me awake too. Unisom worked well for me. But if it is taken more than 2 days in a row it might make you sick. If you are worried about getting addicted to sleeping pills, use warm milk (sometimes we forget that the old simple ways still work).

Chemically, the warm milk will help you fall asleep quickly--it is NOTa myth.

Good luck.

Stickman is offline New Member
    Give this a try! I have trouble sleeping as well so I usually take about 4 or 5mg of Melatonin. It's great and also you will have some whacked out dreams too boot! Also I would take VitB6 with it cause it will help get across the brain barrier. I also use 5htp sometimes and it's great for carb cravings. Now combine both of these and you will be out like a baby and off in a serious dream world my friend!!!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I'm with stickman and tie try the melatonin

xxxl83

Pippin035 is offline New Member
    Yo bro, I have trouble falling asleep a ton of the time. My doc gives me ambien, but you shouldn't rely on it. I use it maybe like once a week even tho I need it like 5 days a week just because I am under the belief that it's better to not use pills for sleeping that to use them. My advice is: What's so bad about staying up? Get something productive done with that extra time, cause we all know the day is pretty damn busy already! (yea, you DO need sleep to build muscle, but your body will be ready to sleep when it needs it, so until then...) USE THE TIME

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by ironfist
    20mg of valium about 1hr before bed will do then trick on just about anyone. I live off that stuff when i am using clen, fina, NYC, and winny...It's the only way I can get a good nights sleep...
    BINGO! They come in real handy.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you could pick a fight with your girl and have her bash your head in to fall asleep? sorry its 2:38 am and im having the insomnia just like you...good luck with it bro it blows...

Thread Information