KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!!!HAVE A FEW Q's

Just hit the first shot!!!!

Right glute....

I went to aspirate and god damn you have to pull back like a mo'fo on that needle.....I buried the 1.5' in my ass!!!! It took me a few minutes to figure out how to get the juice into the needle. I had a friend watch me to make sure I didnt pass out er nuffin....I didnt but he got sick watching me doing it

Anyway my ass isnt sore at all right now....only shot the t200 and so it wasnt that bad right now...i'm guessing it will be tomorrow!

I had a small little dot of blood come out from the injection site, swabbed with alcohol pad before and after shot....

I'm scared to death that I did something wrong....I went by the pics at "spotinjections.com" and so I had that friend check the quadrant and everything....I didnt feel any discomfort at all during the shot...other than the needle breaking the skin.

My only questions are as follows...

1) It was hard as fuck to draw the liquid into the needle....did I do something wrong? I've never done it before so i obviously dont know...

2) I had to pull back like a mother f*cker to get that bitch to aspirate and I'm not sure it did fully as to i was twisted around backwards. I do believe i saw a little or a few airbubbles....

Is there anything I should look out for in the next few days????

THanx for all the help!!!!!!!!!!

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    Usually when pulling out of a 10cc bottle, you use a small guage needle. Its harder to suck it in when you have a small needle, that is normal. Just try to pull about 2cc of air into syringe before sucking out the juice, then pressurize the bottle by pushing the air into it. This will make it come out easier. As to why it was so hard to aspirate , remember, your deep into muscular tissue, there's not going to be alot of air to pull back out, so as long as there is no blood, you're fine bro.

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds like everything went well
    you dont have to pull completely back on the plunger bro,just a tad.if you were in a vian you would know immediitly after the plunger was pulled back,if blood entered the syringe.
    you could experience some pain tomorrow or the next day but you also may not.if you do some ibeprohren 800- mg will help you sit down

parinoid

ok just wanted to amend what i said...

22g 1.5' needle....I wanted to make sure that I was doing it right and not waste any juice so my dumbass did 2 shots....Well i just did the 2nd one so i could get t200 and eq in me...

First shot now feels a bit tight and second one again had NO problems going in....again i buried the needle and swabbed with alki before/after and on needle to insure sterilized.

Again just like the first....small blood after shot, but nothing more than a dot.

This time I pulled back on the needle a bit harder and saw air bubbles more definately...

I'm just being a big baby but then again I think it's ok to be one considering I just injected 2cc's of steroids into my ass and I have no insurance if i fucked up...

is there any way to make sure you are fully in the glute?

I felt no pain....after the shot i put an alki pad on the spot and flexed my ass to make sure it was on top of the glute and both were...

am i being over concerned or what????

I really appreciate all help and advice

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, upper right quadrant of the glute just below the "boney" area is best for me.

For you, shit I'd be hitting those cows:-).

You did everything perfect, good job bro.

DMX

first shot hit the right glute...upper right just below bone....25 mins after shot...starting to get 'oh so fucking tight'

I count this as a good thing, because i can feel exactly where the shot went in..

second shot, left glute...lower left.... What would happen if i went to far to the left???? What would I hit??? The shot was slightly angled and although it felt straight it was slightly angled and pointing down....

After the shot I squeezed the ass and it felt like it hit the very bottom part of the glute however the needle was pointing down so i'm just curious as to what "if" i went to far down???

This shot isnt sore just yet but i'm counting on it to be....I squeeze the ass and again feel it on the lower quadrant.

I like the upper better as i can 'feel' it....And with my skerd ass lol it's better to hurt for a day

I do believe i may have to keep one of those diaries on the general board or the steriod update thing... (*i know i know i'm a sap*)

God i cant wait for the dbol 's to kick in and for me to throw some serious weight and size on....

anyway about to go carb up....

Damn i was anxious to start...lol 2 weeks early...ROFL oh well shit happens

shameless bump

ok, figured out I did the first shot right because OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS HURTS

I can barely sit my ass down.

I did the second shot in the left cheek and that doesnt even hurt.

I think the first one hurts because it was my first ever and i left the needle in the site for awhile and it was jiggled a lil' bit.

anyway, thanx for all the help bro's!!!!!

now it's time to eat, sleep, train and get BIG

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    who's t200 you using bro? I was hoping my brovels would be painless.

tornell t200
    ttokyo EQ
    Russian DBol

pump man is offline Junior Member
    hey bro sound's like you got it all together .is that your leg's if so post the upper,good luck with your cycle!

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    If find it a lot easier to draw up the liquid if i put 2cc's of air in first. It kinda creates a vaccume. I don't even have to pull on the plunger, there is so much air in the bottle that the fluid goes in on its own. Its an art LOL

thanx for the advice, the 2cc's of air was recommended after the shot also by another friend. I'm going to try that up next time.

Also those are my calves....no pic of the upper yet, but I took my measurements today and will update the journal later on...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the darkside bro. Keep us posted on your gains

Thread Information