rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Question looking for advice

i will finish my 1st week of testerona 200 from brovel on sunday. i know it is legit stuff. i am a AS novice having only taken 6 weeks of primobolan about a year ago. can you help me figure out the best way to take my t-200. i have one 10ml bottle and plan on pyramiding it for example
    week 1 - .5cc monday, .5 cc thursday, .5cc sunday
    week 2 - 1.5cc thursday or 300mg
    week 3 - 1.5cc thursday
    week 4 - 1.5cc thursday
    week 5 - 1.5cc thursday
    week 6 - 1cc thursday 200mg
    week 7 - .5cc thursday 100mg
    week 8 - .5cc thursday
    week 9 - .5cc thursday END CYCLE

my goals are to gain approx 10 lbs. of lean muscle and to increase my strength. also, i want to achieve a fit, ripped look so is this even possible taking t-200 by its self. what results can i expect and how should i eat calories vs. protein. thanks guys

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    I would'nt pryamid this, I would run it 400mgs a week for at least 10 weeks. like this mon-thurs shots 1cc on mon, 1cc on thurs. I would really get another bottle.
    Don't forget clomid! 2 weeks after last shot.
    Last edited by ATruePlaya02; 07-19-2002 at 11:51 AM.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    You should really get another AS to put in your cycle. Either Deca or EQ. That being said this is how I would run the T-200.

400mg week 1-2
    200mg week 3-8

Start clomid in week 10. Tell me your height, weight, and BF%. I can give you an idea of how much to eat.

right now i am 5'8'' and 182 lbs. i am reasonably fit and have worked out naturally 4 days a week for about 8 months. i always do 25 - 30 min. of cardio per workout. i have reached a plateau that creatine and nor-andro cant get me off of. i am looking to swell up a bit more if you know what i mean but i really dont want to look bloated. i do not have great access to AS and i bought the t-200 because it was all that was around. combining it with another AS just isnt possible right now. thanks for the help

oh yeah, i forgot to ask you, why clomid. i dont think i can find any unless i try to buy it over the internet which isnt a really good idea. what will happen if i cant find clomid

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Clomid is necessary post cycle to get your natural test levels back up where they shoul be. It is as important if not more important than the cycle itself.

Try to eat around 4000 cals per day. 300 grams of protein.

The interent is a great place to buy clomid. You just need to meet the right people.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't start this cycle until you can get more AAS and know where to get clomid. Don't make the mistake of just doing it because you have it. By the way pyramiding is completely useless.

Thread Information