Thread: is it too late?

jmac is offline New Member

is it too late?

man i wish i would of known about this sight two months ago, my previos knowledge of AS has come from reading outdated books and friends that i thought has some good experience. even if you go to the anabolic review page and look at cycles for novices they seem antiquated compared to the info the bros here are giving out.
    now for my questions, everyone can take turns telling what a dumbass i am if you want, i wouldn't blame you a bit. i started my first cycle about four weeks,and untill i ran into a complication i didn't know you guys were around. not to kiss ass but this is an awesome place for learning the real deal. heres my cycle

week 1-2 500mg sustanon 250
    week 3-8 250mg sustanon 250

thats it. i know flame away if you feel the need, no hard feelings, but what i'm really looking for is some advice to see if there is somethingelse i can do to get more out of this cycle, or is it to late. i plan on extending the sus to 10 weeks. thanks for any help.

here's some stats:

30 years old
    215 lds (started cycle at 204)
    about 18% bf
    i've worked out on and off forever

peace

pump man is offline Junior Member
    need to know what u have left, and what can u get,what do u have for post cycle.

welcome !

jmac is offline New Member
    i'm four weeks in as of tomorrow.as far as complications i've already posted what i went through on a different thread and although several people had advice for me, noone had ever heard of what i experienced. to make a long story short, you can check out the other thread titile "bleeding nipples". this was intended, and still is, as a bulking cycle. hoping for 25 lbs not including whatever fat loss i see. i think i can get ahold of anything mexican.
    i've learned a shitload in the last couple of weeks on the board and my next cycle is going to by killer, but i hate to stop this one right when the sus is kickin in. btw, just got back from the gym, up to 218, kickass!
    and bro as of right now i don't have anything for post cycle, but i plan on getting some clomid in a couple weeks.
    i think i answered all your questions thanks for the help.
    one last stat i left off:

peace
    6'0"

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    new myself, so i don't want to throw any suggestions around. i'll let the experienced guys do that. but I thought i'd say welcome to the board.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt taper it, I would go strait 500mg each week. Get clomid and nolva.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

P.S. listen to the advice given 'cause these guys know what's going on. Oh yeah...hit the search button too if you can't find answers you're looking for. We're all out here for you.

Thread Information