Terinox is offline The One & Only

Should I Add Winny To My Cycle?

Sup ya'll,

I posted my cycle before, it's gonna look something like this

Weeks 1-2 = Test @ 300mg/4 days
    Weeks 3-10 = Test @ 200mg/4 days

I'm doing a little bit of a front loading there. I think it should be good, but lately, i've read a lot about Winny and how lots of people like it with their Test. My question for ya'll now is, "Should I add Winny to the end of this cycle?"

I was thinking maybe Weeks 8-12 = Winny @ 50mg/day OR 25mg/day

Do you think it will help a lot more? This will be my first cycle, and I think the Test alone will do a great deal for me. Do you think I should add the Winny, or maybe save the money and the Winny for a future cycle? And is the 25mg enough or do I have to take 50mg?

Let me know
    Thnx

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro i understand u wanting to doa low dose and all ans thats awesome to see how your body react to it ,but i highly recomend running it 400 straight,seriously.as for the winny go ahead and throw it in ,the way u suggested (time ) is ok,but go to 13 week.the does is all u u can get away with 50 eod ,since its ur firts cycle ,or u can do ed ,its up to u like i said ,if u dont really want to hit up 50 ed for some reason then do 35 mg aday,orso ,it will keep constant blood levels .

thnx for the reply big N,

If I were to do Winny, I meant I would either take 25mg ED or 50mg ED. What I meant was, is 25mg a day still good enough to have an effect. And when you say do it till week 13, u basically mean run it for 5 weeks? Another problem is it's gonna turn out to be more expensive

And what do you mean about the test at 400mg? Do you mean 400mg a week? Cause that's 400mg per 7 days. And I said that I will be doing 300mg first four injections (every 4 days) and then 200mg from then on.

So basically, that's 400mg every 8 days, so it's still pretty high bro. Maybe you missread that part, or maybe I didn't fully understand what you meant. 400 every 7 days or 8 days, pretty much same thing.

thnx

sorry, but bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do the test every three days at the dosages you have. Do the winny at 50 mg ED. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Originally posted by Rickson
    Do the test every three days at the dosages you have. Do the winny at 50 mg ED. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

sorry Rickson I dont agree..

Terinox if your going to do a cycle then do a fair dosage like 400mgs. I your just trying to see how your body reacts then shorten the cycle from 12-10 or even 8 weeks.

heres what I would do ...

wk 1 - 10 deca @400mgs twice a week
    wk 1 - 10 test @400mgs twice a week
    wk 8 - 12 winny @.25mgs ED
    the day after my last winny dose (24hr) I would start clomid therapy
    liver detox from wk 7 - 13
    notice the winny is still going 2 weeks after your last test shot... your 1/2 life is about 13 - 17 days or pretty close. This way theres no lag time in your cycle and clomid can blow your nads back up.

this is a good cycle

Fast results,
    If he does 200mg every 3 days he is doing more then 400 mg's a week or are you suggesting he does 800 mg of test and 800 mg of deca a week. Personal I don't see anything wrong with those dosages either but tend to respond on the conservative side with first time users. I never saw Deca as one of his options.

i understand what your saying but your telling a newbie to do more then 400mgs a week (at times). also, wuldnt you agree with a base such a deca to be added?

Hehe, alright guys, thnx, but let me just add something

I already have the Test, actually I have everything. The only thing I was thinking of adding is Winny, but I prbbly won't even add that.

What is wrong with the amount of juice i'm taking??? My cycle will run for 10 weeks. Isn't that good?

For my fist FOUR injections (this will be a total of 16 days) I will be doing 300mg every 4 days. That's 600mg every 8 days, so basically 600mg a week. That is a lot. But it's just a front loading. Then, for the remaining of the cycle, after the 16 days, i'll be injecting 200mg every 4 days, which is basically same as 400mg a week until the juice runs out. Which will be about 10 weeks.

Since this is my first cycle, i'm thinking it is enough to see some good gains. If people can gain about 20lbs from doing SUS250 every 5 days at only 250mg, then I think the Enanthate should do me good.

What ya'll think now?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you just running test by itself?

Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Are you just running test by itself?
    Yes I am, just the Test Enanthate , is this bad? Many people told me this is good and I should do it. Not too different from doing just a SUS alone cycle.

Let me know!

Fast track,
    Yes I think he should do more than 400 mg a week but I am a littlle less conservative then some on that issue. As far as adding deca yes I think it would be helpful just not sure if he has the option. PM me so we can discuss further if you want.

Terinox,
    You will see good results from the cycle you have planned but I would like to see you bump your test up. Enanthate is fine. Sorry if I got side tracked from your issue on this thread.

Originally posted by Rickson

Terinox,
    You will see good results from the cycle you have planned but I would like to see you bump your test up. Enanthate is fine. Sorry if I got side tracked from your issue on this thread.
    No problem dude. Yeah, I think i'll just stick with what I have now, MAYBE i'll add Winny for 4 weeks (30 days) at the end, but thnx for the help anyways bros!

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was test and winny.

I started at 200mg/week then worked my way up to 400mg/week for 10 weeks.

I had a 20ml bottle of 50mg winny, and ran that at 25mg/ed for 20 days then 50mg/day for 10 days. (didnt really know what i was doing then..)

I had good gains tho.

Get some ** winny and run it at 50mg every day for like 6 weeks.

dq

Thread Information