inertia is offline Associate Member

what do you tell the doc?

im planning to start my first cycle 33yo /190/ dbol ,eq,omna,....the problem i have is that i got old, and i dont know for sure my body can take what im about to do to it,so i plan to do things to doublecheck all my hard work like see a doctor! after all the cocaine and beer ive had over the years im not so sure that my ticker works the way it used to! or my liver lookin like swiss cheese from all those nights passing out drunk.but what do you tell your doctor when you get things checked out "hey dude need a blood test" im sure theres more to it than that and do standard tests ,test for the things i need liver,kidney,e2,test etc...... and does an e.k.g cover enough to forsee any heart problems? but most of all WHAT DO I TELL THE DOCwhen i ask for all these things i know little or nothing about?any input is appreciated. by the way i dont suggest usin g alcohol or drugs esp while cycling(from what ive heard)
    PEACE inertia
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    ost this in the over 30 forum. they should helo better. you know these youngsters don't have health insurance
    hehee

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    just be careful with your doc, explain to him that you DO NOT want this or any of the tests he may run put into your medical record. insurance companies can get this information and deny you for insurance later on. i just found this out recently but my docter sent me a letter in the mail and it specifically said at the bottom do not file in patients medical record, so i was pleased that he is that intelligent/cool...nonetheless be careful and good luck

i agree i DO NOT plan on telling the doc abt as. my ques is geared more towards the different types of testing heart blood ect..........but will he get the wrong idea asking for all these tests.think im just gonna tell him im doing a science project

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well you can tell him, just make sure its very clear that you do not want this stuff in your folder(s)...im fairly positive that you do have docter patient privledge and that if you request it isn't put in there s/he cannot do that...good luck

so what type of blood test do you get? and is there anything specific i can check for re: cardio ,ekg,ecg.....just want to do things right!thx

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    For starters there is no reason to tell him anything. You are 33 years old and have come to the realization that you are concerned about your health. You have read that certain test are important at your age. You would like to have a heart stress test, Liver values checked, test levels including free test, and estrogen levels tested. If he balks on any of that go get the blood test done yourself it only cost about $75 dollars without insurance. The AF board offers an endo screen test service so look into it. No doctor in his right man will refuse you a heart stress test.

rickson ,thaaaaank you thats exactly the info. i was looking for. ive been on search and post would not tell me what you just did. my appt is for next week. just want to be prepared. also would it be a good idea to check for 32-estrodiol? or is that included in the endo screen? PEACE

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not sure if it is included in a regular endo screening since mine is tailored for what I want but can't hurt to get it checked. Good luck and tell us how it goes.

APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP!

Thread Information