Thread: drug test help?

jackedp is offline New Member

drug test help?

Im about to do my second cycle and i wanna do something mild. My first cycle was fina but i took it orally so basically had no effect on me. Now i am looking to do deca i am gonna take it at 400mgs a week. Im 18 years old and gonna be a senior in high school. The only problem is next year when i go to college i may have to take a drug test for a sport. Do you guyz think i will be all set any imput pleees...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I would stop all cycles around 6 months before you are going to take that drug test. It sounds a bit paranoid but im sure you will be taking more than deca this year.

Are you planning on taking Deca only?

your a bit too young to start juicing in my opinion, your test levels are still really high and i doubt you need much help.

What is your stats,diet and routine? how long have you been working out?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Deca can be detected up to 18months

In agreement on Buddah's age comment

im 5"7 160 right now ive been working out for 3 years..i work out 5 days a week. and its hard for to gain good muscle. so i just wanna know your guys opinion on this. if you think its good i will be doing just deca and i wanted to know if you think ill be straight for the drug test

some answers guys pleeeez

manny is offline Junior Member
    you can't do deca if you are going to get tested. You're still a bit young but if you're going to do them make sure you research your ass off first so you don't waste your time, money or even worse hurt yourself. Forget about deca and look into other A/S for the drug test sake

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    deca can stay in your body for up to 2 years or so... i highly reccomend you try something else.

Thread Information