krossuss is offline New Member

Injection and Liquidex Question

I have two questions. First I am going to be running 500mg of test enan per week which runs 250mg/ml. Should I do two 250mg injections per week, one 500mg injection per week, or does it matter?

Secondly, when researching liquidex I found that 6 drops = .5mg using an 18g needle. If using a 22g needle does anyone know how many drops = .5mg or is it the same? Thanks.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Krossuss, since nobody answered your question, I'll give you the answers.......

1) You should split shots into 2x/week @ 250mg....this way it keeps your blood levels constant throughout the week......For instance, shoot on Monday and Thursday......

2) Liquidex is TOO thick to be drawn with a 22g needle if you have the 4mg/ML concentration original L-Dex...You must draw with 18g...If using an 18g, you are correct.....6 drops - .5mg

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Liquidex is not to thick to pull thru a 22g I have pulled it thru it just fine. My liquidex is not thick at all.
    He is correct on the test injects though I would do a shot about every 3-5 days. The liquidex you should be okay pulling thru a 22gauger.
    To answer the second part of your question, I usually do .5 ml two times a day on test, but remember I am very prone to gyno. I have the 1mg per ml. If you have the 4mg per 1 ml, then you shouldn't need that much. My liquidex tastes pretty good, it tastes kinda mediciney.
    If I were you, I would try doing .5 ml per day or eod, and upping if you still get gyno. I was recommened at .5ml eod to keep gyno down, but for me, I had to do 1mg a day just to keep my gyno at bay and keep the bloating down.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    bro it is 4mg/ml screw that measuring drops BS. get a slin pin with a removale pin and use an 18g or so to draw. a 100unit 1ml slin pin should make it easy to dose your ldex

Lewd

krossuss is offline New Member
    Cool. Thanks for the advice bros.

Thread Information