Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member

Help possible liver problems

Currently doing Deca and Prop and have just had my blood levels done. Doc has called me in on a non urgent appointment.I assume my liver levels must be high or something.Cholestrol levels 3.6 which is good.
    If I am asked any questions what should I say I am on so not to affect my insurance and can the Deca/prop affect the liver?

4plates is offline Banned
    i wouldnt tell him anything,deca and prop will have no effect on liver values.your liver test will probably show higher than normal,due to heavy lifting,and the legal creatine you have been taking.RIGHT, RIGHT

IM FROM THE OLD SCHOOL,DENY,DENY,DENY
    Last edited by 4plates; 07-23-2002 at 05:22 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't tell him anything. Prop/Deca does have some effect on liver values but not huge. The thing to remember is that people who lift have high liver values anyway so educate your doctor.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Im with 4plates on this one

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Do NOT tell your doctor the truth. If you ever need insurance in the future it will not look good if your liver levels are high because you are on a bunch of steroids . Just tell him that you had some wine the night before. He will want to test you again. Put it off until you are finished with your cycle. Maybe mix in some ALA and/ or Tyler's Liver Detox.

Thanks Guys..I am seeing him today so will let you know...hitting the milk thistle at present so that might help

Just shows you how wrong you can be....my Doc just wanted to ring me to say how impressed he was with my blood test results and what a healthy person I am for some one of my age.He said with a smile continue doing what you are doing as you look great! Panic 0ver.....who says AAS are bad for you....just respect them and use common sense !
    Last edited by Firmbottoms; 07-25-2002 at 01:06 AM.

Shredder is offline Associate Member

Re: Help possible liver problems

Originally posted by Firmbottoms
    Currently doing Deca and Prop and have just had my blood levels done. Doc has called me in on a non urgent appointment.I assume my liver levels must be high or something.Cholestrol levels 3.6 which is good.
    If I am asked any questions what should I say I am on so not to affect my insurance and can the Deca/prop affect the liver?
    I agree w/ every one else. Dont tell him shit. Injectables are really safe when it cmes to liver. orals is the one u gotta worry about. Just update us.

Thread Information