Braski is offline Junior Member

ATTN: Moderators/Sr. members--Help with Gyno Questions

Lately lots of members have expressed interest in Gyno prevention. I have noticed that anyone and everyone chimes in with advice and often the information is inaccurate or opinion based rather than factual.

I think that I speak for most of the members when I say that we would appreciate access to a chart outlining which Drugs produce Estrogen based vs Progesterone based Gyno and what to take to prevent this condition. (which compounds, dosage, frequency, etc...)

I personally am taking Tren 80mg/eod, winny depot 50mg/eod, Cyp 500mg/week, EQ 400mg/week and have been told conflicting stories as to what is best. I have seen some people recommend Nolvadex when they should have been recommending Arimidex .

Please help clear up the confusion and provide a link, attachment or post that will resolve this question once and for all.

Not one single member on this board wants to end up with Bitchy's and therefore are asking for your help. I am sure that most of us are not 100% confident we know which drugs can cause which type of gyno and what is best to take and the appropriate schedule to take these substances.

Thanks,

Braski

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    nolvadex would work in that case.

use bromo for GH and fina

aromasin femera anastrozole all work for AS that aromatises.

but I ALWAYS have nolva on hand.

Lewd

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by LewdTenant

use bromo for GH and fina

Lewd
    Use with Deca as well

hitman2242 is offline New Member
    dude,
    i had the surgury done.... dont no take anything... either or is fine, but i prefer Nolvadex , and also clomid at the end.

Thread Information