Thread: too paranoid?

sparky24 is offline Junior Member

too paranoid?

i got a hard lump under my left nipple two weeks after i stopped use of pro hormones (i took twice the recommended amount)

i went to the doc, and he said it would subside and it has although its slightly fatty around that area 6 months on. (you can't notice anything when looking)

i now want to start steroids and although i've read up on the subject i wanted some advice from those who use them.

1) i want to use a steroid that won't aromatize or one that aromatizes slightly.

2) i want to bulk up and lose a bit of fat.

3) i want to use a steroid that will allow mw to keep strength/muscle gains or most of them.

can you help me out?

any ifo on this subject would be appreciated. cheers.

don't piss into the wind

? anyone?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    all those things go together with mildly androgenic /mostly anabolic steroids , i.e. - fina, winny, eq, var, primo, ...

fina - kidney toxic, can produce progesterone like gyno, does not aromitize, nice hard solid gains, great strength, nice size, keepable/maintainable gains. shuts down hpta relatively hard.

winny - 17aa (liver toxic), produces slow/moderate gains (nothing dramatic), solid gains, easily kept/maintained, and doesnt aromitize. easy on the hpta, but will cause shutdown over time.

eq - can aromitize to weak estrogens althought water retention and gyno are very rarely seen, produces slow gains over time, nice vascularity, increased appetive, great pumps, solid gains easily maintained. does shut down the hpta.

anavar - very mild, given to women and children, causes nice strength gains, makes muscles look very hard, dose not aromatize in any dosage, and does not affect the hpta, 17aa but very slightly.

primo - high quality muscle gains, dose not aromatize, very small influence on hpta, can slightly alter liver values.

hope this helps. =P

yeah thta has helped, so out of the ones u mentioned which on wwuld u choose?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i like eq, but i would never take it alone, i always usually bulk so id take it with dbol , test, or some abombs...good luck

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    eq/winny sounds like the way you want to go for lean solid gains with basically no side effects. put it this way... if you get gyno off eq/winny, my jaw would hit the floor in shock.

search those two steroids under the search function and look at how other ppl cycle them. it is a very popular stack for the afformentioned reasons.

Thread Information