resco is offline New Member

Question maximum amount to inject at one time

In trying to determine the maximum amount of as to inject at one time (per single injection) I am getting different answers from various forums.
    I'm currently injecting 600 mg of test. cyp. and 400 mg of deca , every week, with 1 injection. I have been using a 5 ml syringe and injecting into glutes. Other than the 1st injection in which I had a sore butt, I have had no problem. Some have told me that 5 ml per injection is fine, others have said that 3 ml should be the maximum. I like doing the 5 ml at one time since I only need I injection that way.

Thanks for any help.
    Resco

G-S Guest
    I've always practiced the 3cc limit in glutes, 2 cc limit in quads, and 1cc everywhere else.

But, that's just me.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I've mainly read that 3cc's is the max. But occasionally I've heard some say that more than 3cc's is ok, as long as you aren't having any probs with it. Hope someone gets you a good answer.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    over 3ccs unless you are nasser or ronnies size could be potentiall harmful, you can get an abcess and we all know how fun that isn't. personally i try to follow guidelines, 3cc in glutes, 2 in quads/delts, 1 everywhere else...good luck

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member

Re: maximum amount to inject at one time

Originally posted by resco
    In trying to determine the maximum amount of as to inject at one time (per single injection) I am getting different answers from various forums.
    I'm currently injecting 600 mg of test. cyp. and 400 mg of deca , every week, with 1 injection. I have been using a 5 ml syringe and injecting into glutes. Other than the 1st injection in which I had a sore butt, I have had no problem. Some have told me that 5 ml per injection is fine, others have said that 3 ml should be the maximum. I like doing the 5 ml at one time since I only need I injection that way.

Thanks for any help.
    Resco
    Where the hell ya getting 5ml pins. Those are European ones.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    personally i can do 3cc in my glutes and quads with no probs, and 2cc's into bi's tri's and delts with no problem. 5 cc's will more than likely result in a major abscess.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a starting msx but as time goes on you will be able to handle more and more etc... I know oof some who can take 5 cc's in the rear without any probs what so ever. But my self i stick to 3 cc's in the rear and 2 cc's everywhere else

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    bottom line is that it pretty much depends on tolerance/the individual...good luck

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    How many cycles have you done thus far bro? If this is your first cycle or evne your 2nd at 600 mg of test per week it seems that you could save yourself a little money and reduce the doses to get the same results.
    IC

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Tobey
    How many cycles have you done thus far bro? If this is your first cycle or evne your 2nd at 600 mg of test per week it seems that you could save yourself a little money and reduce the doses to get the same results.
    IC
    i agree with what tobey said, but another factor is this: if you spread the shots out a little, blood levels will stay more even and you wont get that roller coaster effect that none of us want.
    split the test/deca combo into at least 2 shots, say monday and thursday. if it were me i would go with 3 shots, but hey, thats just me.
    you arent afraid of injecting are you? sounds like you want to keep things to a minimum, but maybe you have your own reasons for that.

imho, 5cc is too much in one area, i dont care where it is...........

peace bb79

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by barbells79

imho, 5cc is too much in one area, i dont care where it is...........

peace bb79
    I agree, 5cc's is too much.. for numerous reasons.

malidfa is offline Member
    I agree with Barbells 5cc is to much in 1 area.I did 5 & 5 of test ena 3 years ago in my first cycle in the delts 1 week & did it again the next week! (i dont recommend it to anyone) not that it did any harm to me but it just didnt feel right. I wouldnt do high doses like that again but!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by malidfa
    I agree with Barbells 5cc is to much in 1 area.I did 5 & 5 of test ena 3 years ago in my first cycle in the delts 1 week & did it again the next week! (i dont recommend it to anyone) not that it did any harm to me but it just didnt feel right. I wouldnt do high doses like that again but!!!!!

well,
    you might get lucky and not have any problems at all. but i can tell you this, if you continue to do it for a long period of time, problems will arise. its just too much oil in one spot to hit it again even within a week. why not just do it right, spread the injections out over a week and over a few bodyparts as well? there are enough problems associated with aas use to add another one that could easily be avoided.
    i dont even think synthol is injected 5 cc at a time, but i could be wrong, ive never used it.

peace bb79

malidfa is offline Member
    Thats what i mean i did it & never would again!!!
    Now looking back didnt no shit about AS thats why if i was to do it again i would do it the safe & right way!!!

resco is offline New Member
    Hello All,

Many thanks for all the good information. Starting this week, I will divide my 5 ml dosage into 2 injections, 3 ml on Monday, 2 on Thursday. In answer to question by Swolguns, I get the 5 ml pins thru the internet. Type in your search engine
    Terumo Syringes Buy. I think the last purchase I made was from a company on the internet, called
    Pins.com

Resco

REM
    REM is offline Member
    maximum 3cc's that's a basic method,
    no BS i injected 6cc's at once had no problem did
    T100...

Thread Information