Thread: eq.. thanks

lean1 is offline Junior Member

eq.. thanks

Thanks guys.... ill try EQ but would else should i go with that deca maybe or test lord knows ...

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure exactly what your asking mate...

But if its what should you stack with Eq.. I would definatly go with a Test.... you CAN use Deca , but they both affect the body in a similar way (believe they both use the same receptors?) so cycling them together usually makes both less effective...

And as most guys here believe mate, Test is the staple drug for all cycles, always try to include it in..

Good luck mate..

Jaguar

Braski is offline Junior Member

EQ goes with anything and everything

Lean1,

Jaguar is misinformed about Deca and EQ being less effective when combined. If you look in the educational forum someone touched on this issue at great length. The short of it is that most of the roids we take hit the same site and still remain extremely effective. The DECA EQ debate remains alive because of misinformation. Check the ed threads and educate yourself. BTW--I took both concurrently, with Winny and like the gains I acheived.

Good luck

braski

perfection is offline New Member
    I would definately implament some type of test. I am sure you will be very pleased with the results.......

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Lean1, do some more research, come up with a cycle and get input from there. If you're not sure what to stack with EQ, you're not ready for EQ. Bro you'll feel alot better if you know for yourself what to stack with what. Knowing all you can about what you're putting your body, will be safer for you and you'll get better results. You know your body better then any of us, so do some research and come up with what you think will work best for you. I know this is probably not what you wanted to hear, just trying to help.

JohnnyB

lean1 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Thanks for the reply on EQ

WHAT I FAILED TO MENTION WAS MY STATS 36 145 5/9 SMALL FRAME ALREADY TRIM BUT WANT 10 TO 15 MORE POUNDS OF SOLID MUSCLE CUT . THE ONLY PROBLEM IS I WANT TO DO IT AS SAFELY AS I CAN WITHOUT ALOT OF BAD SIDE EFFECTS BECAUSE i AM ALREADY LOOSING SOME HAIR NOT THAT BAD YET BUT DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT WORSE THEN WHAT IT IS. I DID MY RESEARCH BUT AM SO DAMN CONFUSED . i LIKE DECA ,TEST PRO, AND EQ NOW WHAT GOES BEST TOGETHER ... THANKS GUYS I REALY NEED THE HELP MAYBE I COULD USE SOMETHING ELSE

Thread Information