McBain is offline Member

Just started my first cycle and just had to say thanks!

Just had to say thank you to all mods, vets and all the good bro's here at AR that have helped me out. Most of you probably don't even know how much you've helped me but I know and I appreciate it. Thanks for help keeping people safe. My cycle is 30mg ed anavar , 100mg eod Viromone test prop (maybe 50mg eod, going to start at 50mg for a week, see how that goes and then decide but I have enough test prop for 100mg eod). Obviously all the ancilleries too: femara, finastride, clomid, nolv (just in case), tyler's liver detox, ALA. Thanks again!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Keep us posted on the cycle, and good gains to you.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im sure most of us know exactly how you feel, everyone loves help when they need it and the folks around here are fabulous...good luck on your cycle!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    also to note, its great that you've read up and got all your ancillaries, but var is really mild and most likely dont need any liver protection...but it wouldn't hurt, just dont like seing people making supplement companies pockets fat...you could do similar with some cranberry extract, milk thistle, or simply some cranberry juice.

McBain is offline Member
    I'm really conservative. I've been taking r-ALA anyways for all the other good reasons (i.e. reduced insulin sensitivity, increased glycogen storage, etc.) anyways and chose to take Tyler's Liver Detox just to be safe. I didn't want to go with milk thistle because I've read mixed stuff on that being effective, and I've even read some stuff saying it can hurt one's gains on a cycle. I was under the impression cranberry extract/cranberry juice was more for kidney protection? I am incorrect? I just don't want to minimize any chances of side effects as much as possible and I don't care if I have to spend some extra dough, my health is worth it imo.

Thread Information