BIG LARR is offline New Member

when do i see changes??

I HAVE BEEN ON SUS AND DECA FOR A WEEK AND GAINED 8 POUNDS. I DONT THINK ITS THE GEAR YET? I HAVE BEEN EATING REALLY GOOD, WITCH WAS A CHANGE IN MY DIET, AND I STARTED LIFTING HEAVY WHICH WAS A BIG CHANGE, THE WEIGHT IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE, BUT HOW MUCH OF IT IS FROM THE GEAR> IF ANY YET?
    ALL I SAW WAS HALF LIVES, DOSENT SAY WHEN YOU SEE RESULTS?

COULD IT JUST BE CASUE I WENT FROM EATING NO BREAKFAST TO EATING
    1/2CUP OATMEAL
    2 EGGS
    2 SLICES 12 GRAIN
    3 BACCON
    SHAKE WITH 10 OZ MILK

4plates is offline Banned
    i think the food has alot to do with it bro.if you didnt use dbol ,its not the gear yet.
    just think of how the cycle would have been if you ate like that for a year and than cycled!

biggest_fukka is offline Banned
    too right

G-S Guest
    8lbs in a week?

Yeah, okay.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You would be suprised of how much you can gain if you eat right.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    8lbs in a week?

Yeah, okay.
    If you go from eating nothing to eating a lot your body can soak up eight lbs. in a week easy. After the first week the weight gain won't be that rapid.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Yup, I can add or subtract 10 lbs any given week just by adjusting my food and water intake and training intensity. Now, I couldn't do it EVERY week or I'd be the biggest guy in the world:-). I'm just saying, from my regular diet/training if I wanted to drop or add 10 lbs in a week it would be a piece of cake. Honestly I think water plays a HUGE role in it. I maintain at 180 right now, I will be at 185 by next Friday no problem because of this very reason. I'll stay there for a couple weeks and then crank it up again, maintain, then cut to see where I really am.

DMX

ironman57 is offline Associate Member
    very true, any change in calorie intake affects the body almost immedietly, now it wont be long for all the extra nutrients to be used up for more tissue building. Just keep eating right and the pounds will start coming on.

its the truth, no need to lie, 188 to 196. I dont expect to gain like this every week, but i just want to know what is left for me to gain? My goal was about another 9 or so 205.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    DiMensionX makes a good point. H2O can have a lot to do with fast weight gain. If you are taking in large amounts of water along with the food that probably boosted the gains.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should have been doing that before you ever got on gear. Why would you start to eat right and lift heavy right before doing gear? Who know you may have been able to pack another 20 lbs on naturally.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I think you should have been doing that before you ever got on gear. Why would you start to eat right and lift heavy right before doing gear? Who know you may have been able to pack another 20 lbs on naturally.

rickson,
    im beginning to like you bro..........what you say makes perfect sense. why wait until you cycle to diet and or train correctly? all this should be done LONG BEFORE the cycle starts. when you feel youve reached that plateau of weight and strength gain, then its time to start cycling, not before.

biglarr,
    im glad youve put on that weight, but like 4p said, just think if you had done that a year before you started this cycle? this go would have been that much more productive........

peace bb79

well before the cycle i was trying to really cut up, lose all the fat, i figured that when i started adding more carbs and eating more would be ok becasue i had switched to a bulk cycle. I see what your saying thought maybe i should have went to bulk for a while when at the same time i was eating like i am now..but thats why i didnt. wanted to get down to 188 and then gain back to 205-210 and really try to make it all a real gain.

Thread Information