clarkey is offline Junior Member

Talking Feedback on sus/dbol/deca cycle please

Hi i'm clarkey from England, i've been training for 3 months now and I have only put on a couple of pounds, i'm 5ft 10 and 154 pound, I have always been pretty cut naturally but i'm starting a sus/dbol /deca cycle 500mg sus/wk for 8 wks 35mg dbol/day for 6wks and 300mg deca for 7 wks and then clomid at the end of my cycle, how much weight can be achieved with this cycle, if anyone has done this cycle please give me some feedback and if possible show before and after pics.

thanks lads

Kullman is offline Member
    Don't do a cycle yet. You have only been training 3 monthes. Stick around here and keep learning......then do a cycle when the time comes.

Already ordered bruv so i'm definantly doing it i just need some other peoples results on the same cycle

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    lol, sigh. i dunno about people sometimes, you are going to be the person on jenny jones complaining about how steroids ruined your life, but all that aside i did the EXACT same cycle deca300/sust500/dbol 35mg ed for 5 weeks on my last cycle, went from 212-245, now im back at 235. nice strength gains, mostly nice quality muscle. personally you should run at leats 10 weeks with the sust and deca , i did and made nice gains...also make sure you hit that clomid hard, i had real bad post cycle crash...

I live in England bruv so I would have a bit of trouble apearing on the jenny jones show wouldnt I

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not to be taken literally boss...i was messing around. =P

I know, I was being sarcastic, but i thought you was taking the piss sorry!

bump

Bump again for feedback

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Hey Clarkey..

Just because you ordered the Gear already mate doesn't mean you have to start your cycle yet... your gear will have a expiry date, and that shouldn't be for some time, so you have some time you can wait...

This is going to seem harsh, but mate if you are even thinking of doing Steroids after only training for 3 months, then you are copping out mate... Guys here train for years and years before even considering AS...

When training, Muscle Hypertrophy (think its spelt right?) eg: the growing of muscle, doesn't start untill around the 3-4 month range of when you begin to workout... so even though you havent noticed many changes yet... you will be about to... Mate the first Year or Two of training you should have no problems at all putting on mass, without really reaching any sort of plataue....

Have a good look at your diet (you should be eating 6-7 small meals spread out over the day), Sleeping a good 8 hours a night, and training as hard as you can. (with rest days ofcourse).. And just see how things go over the next few months, and get the most out of your body naturally before starting the gear (even though you will have it)... Because if you just jump straight in and start now with only 3 months experience... you probably wont gain anything at all from your gear, and end up losing 90% of whatever you did gain...

Just keep at the Weights man, the results do come, just give them a tad more time..

Good Luck Mate

Jaguar

if thats the case then check this out http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=19637
    the man was 17 not even finished growing, trained and done his first steroid cycle within 8 months which means he was only training for 6 months before steroids , then soon after done another cycle have a look at that and then explain cause it worked for him and i'm bigger and older than he was in his first picture.
    I know I have good genetics cause i've always had a good shape natrually before i ever done weight training and my dad aint small so

Listen bros, I dont wanna keep hearing people telling me not to do steroids , i'm doing them no matter what, what I need is some support and some more feedback from people who have done the same or simular cycle

bump

bump
    need more feedback

4plates is offline Banned
    there has to be 10,000 threads on that cycle/results.
    if your to lazy to search,your too lazy to do a cycle,tough guy!

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Mate Just because that guy did it, doesn't mean it was a good idea... When people say you shouldn't touch steroids at such a young age, they say it for a reason... not because they are trying to be mean... thye are trying to help.. that guy might have severe long term affects from doing it at 17... that he doesn't know yet...

One other thing mate, dont just think that everyone that does AS will blow up to be as big as that guy is such a short time, he must of had great genetics, I know you say you have great genetics, dont see how that is the case though if you are saying you keep training hard but wont grow?? ( not that 3 months is enough time to see if you will grow), and unfortunatly genetics dont always come from your dad, you could have taken on characteristics from your mothers side of the family etc...

Atleast while you are waiting for your gear to arrive, try to fix up your diet , sleep and training.. and see how things go for time being (just give it a couple of months extra atleast).. and then then atleast you will have a base from which to grow on.. otherwise your cycle will probably be very unsatisfactory... which you dont want to happen, as your first cycle will always be your best...

As some help for when you do decide to do it anyhow... I would drop the Dbol to 4 weeks seeing it is your first time, you wont need any longer than that, and anything over 4 weeks becomes a little more risky to the liver.... generally guys would run the cycle for 10 weeks or so... but considering your age, 8 weeks would probably be fine mate..

Good Luck with everything mate... (honestly only trying to help)..

Jaguar

Thread Information