rugger69 is offline New Member

clen cycle.....few quick questions

hey boys i just started a clen cycle the pills i have are scored on one side and have a "C" on the other i compared it with a few pics under the steroid pic forum and they look legit anyway i was told to work my way up to 5 pills a day beginning with one and adding one each day then level back off in a 2 week period they seem to strong already for me to work up to 5 1. so is it cool if i only go up to 3 or 4 pills a day also, 2. why must i only use for two weeks and then off for two weeks 3. lastly, how much of my fat/weight loss will return after i stop using? thanks alot looking forward to hearing from you guys

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    1. work your way up slowly, If they are starting to bother you add 1tab eod up to 7tabs/day.

2. the effects start to wear off in two weeks, so you do an ECA stack, then back to the clen for 2wks.

3. totally depends on cardio and diet!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Keep your diet CLEAN and do plenty of cardio. Drink plenty of water, that's all that needs to be said

And like enrage said, be careful with the dosages. Are you sure you know how much each pill is? .200mcg's is a lot! How much do you weight?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    oops, well I just checked your profile now, and it says there that you are 190 pounds. Your the same weight I was when I did the Clen . So you gotta make sure you know whether or not your pills are .02 or .04mg each! And you only need to do about 120 to 140mcgs, that's good enough.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    enrage,

good catch on the generic clen , I have never used generic so I did even think about that dosage! thx!

thanks alot everyone i really appreciate it they are definately the .04mcg clens actually terinox, i was 186 on monday morning and this morning i was 184 ill let you all know how everything works out thanks again your through better lifting-rugger

also, be-strong or for that matter, anyone else reading please give me more info on a good eca stack.

Thread Information