JRob is offline Associate Member

Package opened and resealed

I just got a package on friday from overseas. Once I got it into the house I realized that the end of it was sliced open and retaped. The tape was half peeling off so I managed to slide out the contents to see it that too had been opened. Well I don't want to give away how it is packed but it is disguised well and that too was open and resealed. I cleaned out my house and flushed what I could. But I have another pack coming either today or tuesday. I repacked it just like it was and put return to sender on it. Is there anything else that I can do?

adaptations is offline Member
    That return to sender shit...is exactly that..SHIT..
    its a load of crap. If ANYone can say that it worked for them ill take that back... But its in YOUr possession, I dont care if it says return to sender or not...its IN your house.
    ITS YOURS!!
    Go dig a hole in your back yard. Put your gear in a sealed plastic bag and bury it for a week.

Is that including the package that came in the mail or do I just leave that on the kitchen table. It has 500 thia dbol and 100 clen in it.

Baldguy is offline New Member
    Hell, that one's easy. Burn the packaging. As far as digging a hole in the backyard, I'm always leery that would draw even more attention. Although it could just be that I have strange friends or have seen too many mob movies.

BG

Nah bury it all...everything.....You can burn the packaging...YEa you could, or you could throw it in a dumpster in the next city over from you..
    But whats that gonna do? Your still gonna have the gear in your house.

Take it all...seal it nice like, And go to the corner of your yard, dig a little hole, and stick it in there untill YOU feel your in the clear.

I dont see how thats gonna draw more attention.

I live in an apartment complex so I can't really dig a hole but I will find a place to hide it out of the apartment. Also is it illeagal to have syringes in PA? Or should I get rid of them as well? Thanks for all your replies.

im not sure of the legality of pins in your area...
    Call your local pharm and ask if they sell pins...if they say no you need a scrip then there illegal...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've had the same thing happen before....Don't stress bro...

Billmister is offline Member
    Hey everyone this is a good question that i didn't think much of it. listen...

I GOT A PACKAGE SENT TO MY HOUSE AND ONE END LOOKED LIKE IT WAS CUT AND IT WAS RE-TAPED. I OPENED UP THE PACKAGE AND NOTICED THAT PACKAGING WASN'T THERE... JUST MY JUICE TAPED TOGETHER.. NOTHING ELSE... SO HERE IS THE THING, MY SUPPLYER MESSED UP AND SENT IT TO MY NEIGHBORES HOUSE INSTEAD OF MINE. MY NEIGHBOR GAVE IT TO MY PARENTS. I THOUGH IT WAS THEM WHO FUCKED AROUND WITH MY SHIT, BUT NOW AFTER READING THAT POST I AM SOMEWHAT SCARED. HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE AND IF YEAH, WHAT HAPPEND? I'M WAITING FOR ANOTHER PACKAGE COMMING ANYTIME AFTER WEDNESDAY SO I DON'T KNOW.... PLEASE HELP

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Billmister
    Hey everyone this is a good question that i didn't think much of it. listen...

I GOT A PACKAGE SENT TO MY HOUSE AND ONE END LOOKED LIKE IT WAS CUT AND IT WAS RE-TAPED. I OPENED UP THE PACKAGE AND NOTICED THAT PACKAGING WASN'T THERE... JUST MY JUICE TAPED TOGETHER.. NOTHING ELSE... SO HERE IS THE THING, MY SUPPLYER MESSED UP AND SENT IT TO MY NEIGHBORES HOUSE INSTEAD OF MINE. MY NEIGHBOR GAVE IT TO MY PARENTS. I THOUGH IT WAS THEM WHO FUCKED AROUND WITH MY SHIT, BUT NOW AFTER READING THAT POST I AM SOMEWHAT SCARED. HAS THIS HAPPEND TO ANYONE ELSE AND IF YEAH, WHAT HAPPEND? I'M WAITING FOR ANOTHER PACKAGE COMMING ANYTIME AFTER WEDNESDAY SO I DON'T KNOW.... PLEASE HELP

They won't do shit unless the package has a ton of shit in it...

Billmister is offline Member
    man i feel better now... thanks

Thread Information