steelblazin is offline Junior Member

Unhappy new to the game..w/ questions

hey all,

just a few sorted questions for anyone who can help. first, i'm 5'5" @172, 26, training for 7 yrs. i have been on here checking info for several months now. i've decided to up the level of my enhancement, so, here's my plan. with money limited, i looked at a d-bol, sust stack w/ nolv or clomid in the end. what would be the appropriate dosages of all involved? first time post, so if there is any added info i need to know then that would be greatly appreciated. also, this would be the first time with AS, so if these choices are harsh, then some alternatives to easier cycles would help too.

4plates is offline Banned
    by your choices i assume you looking to gain some mass i recomend the dbol at 40-50 mg ed for 4-5 wks(milk thistle available at vitamin stotes ran at 800-1000 mg ed while on the dbol)
    the sus should be run @500 mg wk(sunday - thursday)or in similiar pattern.
    nov should be at hand in case of any signs of gyno(bitch tits)usuall signs are itchy nipples.
    as for clomid 300mgs on day 1. 100mgs for 10 days and then 50mgs for 10 days.

hey thanks 4plates. this stuff seems way out there for me to ask things like this, but i figure what the hell. as for the sus, is 500mg like that a bit much for me to start with? why not the 250 instead? about how much would i expect to gain from this as far as weight wise. i'd like to start out as small as possible to see how i react to these things, then do what's needed from there. also, how long should this cycle be? 5-8 weeks?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    sounds like a good cycle to me. some of the guys may try to change around the clomid therapy, but other than that, the sus at 500mg/wk for 8-10 wks and the dbol at 40-50 mg ed should give you nice gains. in other words, iagree with 4plates

i didn't see the above post when i wrote this, so i add to answer you're questions. 500mg/wk isn't that much. take 1 cc on sun and one on thursday. everyone is different and it's hard to guess gains, but if i had to i'd say you would gain somewhere between 20 and 25 lbs. oh yeah, run this cycle for at least 8 wks, preferably 10 or 12
    Last edited by dane26; 10-27-2001 at 02:47 PM.

good deal dane.

i just had those questions cuz i'm looking for the best cycle i can afford and still make the gains i want without going in the hole. i have this thing with bodyweight...i just have to hit the 200 mark or i won't feel worthy! yeah, at my height, it's crazy, but i want it!
    i'm assuming that the cycle would last 8-10 weeks..am i right? well, after all this research, i'm ready....(now if i could only....!!)

hey dane
    sorry, i did not see your revision till i posted my last one. thanks for the info.

oh yeah guys, i forgot to mention that i do compete and would like to keep the most from the gains before ending the cycle. how far in advance would i need to stop the d-bol, sus, clomid? this is assuming i had a chance to try and start mid nov, for a show in jul.

Thread Information