Dieselpower is offline Member

T3 and ????

my stats

25years old
    6'2
    300lbs
    24%bf
    3rd cycle

thinking about taking T3 and something else? I am worried about losing muscle, can anyone give any advice on which AS to take with T3 or Clen (both)or whatever??

thanks for you help
    DP
    Last edited by Dieselpower; 07-21-2002 at 11:20 AM.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro,

With 24% BF your not going to lose much muscle, What dosages of t3 are you thinking of?

Everything i have read speaks of t3 eating muscles in those with low BF% or those that dont put much thought into how high the dosages are.

as you know, since this isnt your first cycle you can take AS with t3 and clen but until you bring your body fat down a bit it wouldnt seem to be that great an idea.

Think about running t3 at low dosages like 12.5 or 25 mcg for a longer cycle, hit the cardio hardcore and see how you come out.

For me clen was a complete waste of money, i didnt feel anything so i ran ripped fuel or ECA with my T3 and i liked the results.

Since i have still alot of BF to lose i cant say how much was T3 and how much was cardio but overall i liked it.

Dieselpower is offline Member
    CYCLEON, has a post under educational threads for T3 and it say to start out with 111122223333444443333322222111,1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5 etc.....
    its a good thread. some people told me that I should take some AS with T3 like fina,test prop, winni.
    my idea is taking T3 for a long cycle, and add some clen . like you said. what do you think? l

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't take T-3 for too long a time. I think no more then 5 weeks others may disagree. I also think you should take an AAS with it to be on the safe side although Buddha maybe right that at your BF% you may not lose much muscle. Ramp down slowly and end with .5 and not 1.5 which is what it looks like you are suggesting above.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Dieselpower
    CYCLEON, has a post under educational threads for T3 and it say to start out with 111122223333444443333322222111,1.5,1.5,1.5,1.5 etc.....
    its a good thread. some people told me that I should take some AS with T3 like fina,test prop, winni.
    my idea is taking T3 for a long cycle, and add some clen. like you said. what do you think? l
    Those cycles work very well. Also, alternate clen and NYC every 2 weeks. I'd add some fina and a low dose of test...

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Agreed Rickson but i consider 5 weeks a long time with t3 =P

i should have been more clear.

Thread Information