Thread: Coming off

lethal is offline Junior Member

Coming off

Hey guys,
    I have a couple of questions regarding coming off roids and cortisone levels. I ve read a gains keeper formula from anabolex.com that says that Phosphatidylersine reduces cortisone. Is this an over the counter or do I need a prescription. And also I ve heard that ephedrine helps to reduce cortisone levels but I m comin off a bulking cycle and dont want to lose weight so would this be effective. And one last question the gains keeper also said to take 30 grams of creatine a day is this too much?
    THanks for any input
    Lethal

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    The only part I can answer is the Creatine I can only assume that this method thinks that you have not been using creatine during your cycle and this is the loading phase.Also taking 30 g will give you a lot of water retention.If you have been using creatine I would stick with what you have been using.

Billy

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    HMB Bro!

HMB is a great (IMO) anti-catabolic and will help lower cortizone in some individuals. I think the stuff rocks, however some poeple don't get the results I do, I can actually see the difference not many natural supplements give you that. You've got to take it for a least 2 months and 3-4grams per day.

My 2p!

BA

Hey BA,
    Hmb what does that stand for and can I get it without a prescription?
    Thanks
    Lethal

its OTC and available at most BB Supplement shops.Calcium B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate Capsules.
    Protein Breakdown Suppressor.

The branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) metabolite B-Hydroxy B-Methylbutyrate monohydrate (HMB) has been shown to support the body's ability to minimise protein (i.e. muscle) breakdown and damage to muscle cells, which can occur after intense resistance exercise.

Thanks bro,
    One last question, I saw monohydrate in the list of ingredients, can I still take creatine as usual when I come off.
    Thanks

Yep Creatine and HMB have a synergy when put together. I.e the sum of the parts is greater than the individual components.

Basically they work well together and some products like Betagen (EAS) are Creatine and HMB together.

The Monohydrate is not the same as Creatine, Monohydrate is a term for the type of ingredient.

Hope that helps.

BA

Yea that helped alot!
    Im gonna start takin it right after I finish my cycle!
    Later
    Lethal

Thread Information