PolarJ is offline New Member

drink G on cycle?

Is GHB good or bad on cycle(recreational use)?

Also, what is normal price for propecia/proscar?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    GHB is okay on cycle. I use it to replace alcohol consumption.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah, ghb, e, pot. all bbs choice drugs. from what ive read/heard ghb actually plays some part in the release of GH..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    NO Comment!

OG

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hell yea ,just was on it last night ,did some gard core f###in on it ,great .

PolarJ is offline New Member
    G and weed on cycle I heard was ok, but e, Im not quite sure about that, any responses?

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I would think that G is bad for your liver. Have you ever made the stuff? Two harsh chemicals. I would stay away if you are taking any orals. But sex does get quite nice on it. As for E that will tear you up, liver and everything else. I wouldn't take E during a cycle because it really slows your gains. If you are going to cheat then cheat well and get the most out of it. Hope this helps

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dj sir heresa real quick chem .lesson,your are thinking of gbl aka gamma buterol lactone ,wich is used to strip rubbercement and clean things.when gbl and sodium hydroxide , are put toghter and are cooked and alll the procedures are done the finished resault is ghb!gbl alone when ingested solo is a modertaley toxic to the liver ,cuse then the liever turns it into ghb and that proccess is tocic.ghb when ingested has no effect whatsover on the liver ,it turn s into carbon which your body is made out of,water and carbon,studys have shown that a can of soda has more of an effect on the liver then G.g is alao found naturally in your body ,and found also in red meat .jsut respect it follow the rules dont get carried away and youll be good .too much of anything is harmfull for ya one way or the other.there ya go and it didnt cost ya nothing its on me!

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member
    I PAY $45 FOR PROPECIA 1MG FOR 30 PILLS

djsir007 is offline Associate Member

BigN

my piss gets nasty after a night of G, just assumed it was passing through rough. but thats good to know cause i like G. Not enough is too much, thats my rule with the G.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    me and the wifey luv the shit. we both like to drink so this is a great alternative without all the harsh alcohol sides (gettin fat from loads of beer, hang overs, gross skin, etc). like most have said already just go easy on it and its great stuff and from what i hear (dont want to tempt it myself) DONT MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL unless you wanna end up dead or in a coma.

Thread Information