Thread: Please Help Me

FIRESTUD620 is offline New Member

Please Help Me

HELLO, I HAVE WANTED TO START ROIDS BUT I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING, I WEIGH 250 LBS AND AM 5'11" WITH VERY NICE FRAME, MY QUESTION IS: MY HEART RATE STAYS STEADY AT 100-110 I HAVE A LOT OF BODY FAT, I HAVE A DOOD THATS GOING TO HOOK ME UP WITH AN INJECTABLE, IM NERVOUS THAT I MIGHT HAVE A HEART ATTACK AND WHEN SHOULD I USE AS IN IN HOW MANY MINUR\TES BEFORE WORKING OUT? ALSO HOW HARD DO I WORK OUT.PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY EMAIL IS XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Last edited by Tobey; 07-21-2002 at 04:36 AM.

English Boy is offline New Member
    I am no expert but i would say ---hold back, do your homework on what you are going to take, are you sure it is real, you are still young and have time to talk to others.
    Look at it this way if you are that nervous maybe thats your answer also when taking the gear there are normally some sort of side affect which is going to worry you.
    what ever you choose to do i wish you all the best.

FIRESTUD620 is offline New Member
    Well, I have looked into side effects. I could care less about the other stuff, just my heart. I really only want to do it once to get me going on the right route. The "dood" is a very reliable source.hes built like a brick shithouse.haha, i want a quick way to lose the fat and build the muscle.help!!

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey "dude"not "dood" lol ,just kidding .If your heart rate is at 100-110 bpm at rest then i would stay away from it ,thats just my opinion.That is high ,mine is 70 at rest . I dont know if AS can hurt you or not but i would at least wait till you lose some more weight and see if the heart gets back in the normal range.

the again i am very careful ,i was very skeptical and read alote before even considering AS.I have been working out for like 15 yrs and i amn very healthy. Having said that i would not touch the stuff in your present shape(condition)unless i would get the ok from some hip doc but thats not likely to happen

Beside ,i think you definitely have to read some more.Read the diferent kinds of AS and side effects etc.Maybe this guy is setting you up with shit or one of the most potent AS out there which would not be a good idea . Read and then ask the guy if he's got what your looking for .Dont just take whatever some big guy givesyou ,come on now.

And the other thing is you also have to take clomid post cycle if you do not want to lose all your gains.Read read and read some more before thinking of doing AS please.Just type whatever your looking for in the search on the right hand corner of this page and chances are you will hit the jackpot.

anyways i am mumbling again so whatever you do ,good luck and keep us posted

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro,
    Don't take this as a flame but if you are asking questions like the ones in your post you are not ready for AAS. Do you know about Anti-E's or Recovery drugs like clomid? Have you figured out a cycle? Do you even know what he is going to get you? Do you work out currently? Spend some time researching and understand everything involved then choose your AAS and cycle.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    this is not the answer you want to hear... you are not ready. "some form of injectable", you don't even know what he is going to give you, how will you know how to use it properly... i say do your homework and start doing cardio... your heart rate is very high so i reccomend walking at first. Lose some BF through diet and exercise... there is no magic potion. I won't rant on you like some people do, but seriously give your first cycle a lot of thought and preparation before you just dive in.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    FIRESTUD620,

I purposely edited your post and erased your e-mail adress. That is the easiest way I know of for a scammer to pick up a memeber off this board, use this post as a reference to where he got the e-mail address and scam the livivng shit out of you. NEVER, I mean NEVER post your e-mail out on the open board like that bro. It's not against the rules or anything but it is a very easy way to get scammed. Especially since like the rest of the guys have allready picked up on you are obvisouly new to the AS game. Please do not respond to any new e-mails that you may have already recieved. No they are not someone from AR that you can trust. Scammers freguent BB boards all the time looking for post just like yours waiting to pounch on a possible canidate to ripp them off and leaving your e-mail address out there is just to much temptation for them to pass up.
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 07-21-2002 at 04:51 AM.

Thread Information