Improving is offline Anabolic Member

Why no Fina only cycle?....

Ive done quite a bit of research now, but I still cant seem to find anything terribly solid on why a Fina only cylce would be so bad. Now I realize that the most effective cycles are those that are stacked, but for those on a budget and with limited availability to other AAS, what is the inherent problem with just running 75mg fina ed or eod for 6 weeks?

Im personally thinking of doing the Test prop/fina/whinny cycle (that I believe Kizer suggested to me), but would still like to know what is wrong with only running the fina.

Anyone on the board ever run a fina only cycle? Results? Sides? Other supps/drugs taken along with it (non AAS)?

Thanks in advance,
    Improving

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Have you ever done a Deca only cycle? Do you know why most people wouldn't want to do a Deca only cycle?

Test should be the base of every cycle even if it is a small amount!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    There is the issue of a limp dick but for those on a budget, that can often be overlooked I'd say. Being on a budget myself, I know how it is.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    i've done a deca only cycle. very disapointing

didn't get deca dick but didn't get very good gains either.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the cult of fina page. There will you find the results of many fina only cycles. Not bad lookin to me but test is best. Heres a link http://pub24.ezboard.com/bfinaplix.

The way I see it bro is why not add test? Its really cheap for the most part and even if you only ran 150mgs a week I think it would be very beneficial and make you feel even better!

Figure this 1 bottle of T200 is $30 and if you only took say 1cc each week that would last you the cycle, considering you aren't running it to long! Now for $30 I think thats worth it! It will also save you from the unwanted limpy side effect that some people get when taking fina!

I just can't find a reason to not take test with it! That Fina/Winny/Prop cycle would be a good cycle that you mentioned!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Bump for gearedup's replies, took the words right outta my mouth bro.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    when i first heard about fina, i ran it at 100mg ed with dmso and got great results, strength and weight both went up, but i got the fina dick also. so i guess you have to weigh the pros and cons of doing this a.s. alone.
    btw- i only inject it now and i always stack it with some kind of test.

peace bb79

B182 is offline New Member
    I wont run fina ever without test, and I never run fina longer than 6wks unless I stack it with some deca because it wreaks havoc on my joints. (the joint problems might be from the insane strength increases he he he)

The Iron Game Guest
    im soon to start fina with igf1, after a lot of experimenting test really gives me some bad acne Shall post on that later though. I cant disagree with gearedup's reply either. I may add some prop at 50mgs every 3rd day.

Let me know how that IGF1 goes I have been wanting to try it!

Thread Information