djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

post cycle problems? need input

May 9th was my last sustanon injection @ 250mg. I did a 10 weeks cycle of 500mg sust, 300deca, and 5 weeks of dbol at the begining @ 35mg ed. now in July i had my test levels checked and normal is 241-827 and mine are 110! ugh, horribly low. ive felt like shit, no motivation, training has been less than good. my sex drive is fine and i still have sex quite a bit(1-4 times daily), im still a bit agressive, and my appetite is only down slightly. but for most of the day i have headaches and i feel like crap, just an overall sense of being sick i guess. so i had blood work done and everything was fine except for the test levels. (110ng/dL) So, i guess my question is what is the problem? i waited 3 weeks after that sust injection to start clomid/tribulis, i did it for about 1.5 weeks and my balls were back and so was my semen consistency/ammount. (or so i thought), now(july) my balls still dont feel like their back to normal size and my test levels are low. (as you have seen). so my question is that am i expecting it to be fine too quickly or is there a problem? also to note i waited 6 weeks after my last cycle and hopped on fina/winny/suspension for 5 days, got real sick, and stopped altogether. if you count total time since the first cycle it was 15 weeks, but i did do that 5 days thing and that would only give me 9 weeks recovery since then, is it possible that suspension/fina/winny for that short period affected me that horribly? sorry this is so long i just want you to know all the details, all input is welcome/apprecaited, thanks everyone

dj

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    bump....

i know its long, someone please?

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    I dont think 5 days of fina/winny would hurt you.

You probably didnt take clomid long enough. Try doing a 3 week cycle of clomid/nolvadex and see where that gets you.

dq

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    1.5 weeks on clomid and tribulus is about 1/2 the normal amount most everyone would recommend....read cycleons post on using nolva post cycle, I put up a link to a thread I made a while back where there were some ppl in a similar situation as yours as far as test levels are concerned......the culprit here is the deca bro, it destroys the hpta.....took twice as long to get test levels into a respectable range (60 days vs 30 days).....it should be a very interesting read for you and it should solve your problems......OR before getting in taken care of yourself you could try to push for HRT from your doc....now would be an opportune time to get a script for some cyp and make the insurance company pay for all or some of it.....gotta find the good in the bad sometimes as well. If I was not on a 56k right now I would post the link for you again but seeing as how it took 45min just to check my pm's I will hope that this will suffice.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fina shuts down the system harder than test or deca but unsure if 5 days is enough to shut you down
    i agree with others try another clomid cycle

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do yourself a favor and get some Dball. Run it 10 mg in the morning. This should be in everyones emergency post cycle crash kit. I agree with the others you didn't run clomid long enough and with decca in your cycle you can expect a long recovery period.

why run dbol 10mg in the morning? dbol shuts down the hpta @ 10mg for 10 days by 30-40% i read...thanks again for the replies eveyrone, ill run the clomid a little longer, just my balls and everything were back and i figued i was ok, didnt think deca was such a bastard, shit didnt even work that well...thanks again take care

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah Dj,
    But at this point you have crashed hard and the dbol will make you feel much better. You can try and tough it out and wait for HPTA to return naturally but the shut down on morning Dbol is very small (How much is still debatable) but will allow you to recover to a point where you can stop altogether without the headaches and generally feeling of well shit for lack of a better word. A lot of people use this method when they crash hard to pull themselves out of it. Either way I hope you feel better and recover soon.

rickson, great post. i really appreciate that...great info. if this board had karma id give you lots, heh. but whats great is i have some dbol left over from last cycle bout 20 pills, take those for a week or so with some clomid and hopefully ill feel better, thanks again, ,take care

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bro rickson is right on dbol .
    do dbol AM ONLY at 10 to 15 mgs per day as a bridge and to help recovery. if dbol is taken throughout the day it does shut down system but am only its out in approx 4 hrs and test will release at night and does not shut it down. also it works outside the receptors so dont saturate receptors so they clean out even when doing dbol
    this will give you a boost

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    you could also try some proviron along with the clomid... i have a friend who swears by it... said he came to that conclusion by trial and error (mostly error) and that is what wokrs for him... but as i have not perosnally tried it... it's merely third hand advice, but couldn't hurt to look into.

Originally posted by saint808
    you could also try some proviron along with the clomid... i have a friend who swears by it... said he came to that conclusion by trial and error (mostly error) and that is what wokrs for him... but as i have not perosnally tried it... it's merely third hand advice, but couldn't hurt to look into.
    if i could find some id give it a shot, thanks again for the advice, take care

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Ive read on MD that Deca is one of the hardest drug to recover from. I would get some bromo..do 3 low doses of HCG then Armidex and u should be fine bro

Thread Information