chuckd is offline New Member

Question New guy needs help

Ok bear with me guys. I am a new guy to the forum and have lots of questions. They may sound stupid but i'm just trying to do my research before getting involved.
    I understand that clomid is vital for keeping gains after a cycle. Is clomid illegal? If not where can it be found? If so is there anything else that can be bought over the counter that can serve anywhere near its purpose? I have no problems asking a source for some but i have friends who cycled and never used clomid and they look pretty good to me.
    Also if I needed to get pins, I am allowed to walk into a pharmacy of some sort and ask them for needles as long as I know what to ask for and they can't ask questions can they??? and is it 22g 1.5pin if i was to be injecting into the glutes? I hope that I don't get ripped for these questions, bc I'm just trying to learn my s**t before I consider using A/S.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro there are tons of info on this board and you can also do a search if you are looking for answers.

I am no expert ,hell i havent started my first cycle yet but from what i have learnt clomid is a must.I have never heard of anything else being talked about.Why take a chance ,take some clomid jmo.

I will be using a 23g 1.5 inch pin in the ass. and as far as the pharmacy ,i live in Canada and can walk in the pharmacy and buy pins no problems.A matter of fact you can get them free if you go to the health unit ,they cant refuse you.

Or you can just order on line , if you dont feel comfortable bying them locally

hope this helps until the big guns reply

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid is a must post cycle. Believe me in the old days we didn't have it and recovery could take forever and losing 60% of your gains is no fun. It is technically not legal without a perscription but easy to obtain and cheap. As far as pins go as long as you live in a state that does not require a perscription you should be able to walk in to any pharmacy and get them although on line is cheaper and more private,

chuckd is offline New Member
    i'm having a little trouble finding clomid, are you sure there's nothing that can be substituted that works in a similar way??? What about Chrysine? My buddy took that throughout his cycle and at the end of it I think.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um .no clomid ,hcg ,nolv. thats it .the over thecounter stuff is shit ,dont waist your money,if yourr eally desperate u could try tribestan,or tribulus terestis,better then nothing,if your farely lean 23 g 1 in .is good for the ass.and from u write here your buddies are pretty much clueless to the matter if their not using clomis or anything like that.dont go by what they say ,your defiantely at the right place ,just resaerch ,post and listen!oh and one more thing if u get pm s bout dsomeone trying to sell u clomid dont even bother ok?

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...
    These guys have already given you some sound advice...heed bigN's warning about getting pm's, you'll surely get a few. The search button should be your best friend while you're on the board, get to know it and you'll enjoy everything AR has to offer

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro welcome - they answered all your questions. I just wanted to reply about your screen name - very cool. I am a Public Enemy fan. Old school rap is one of my guilty pleasures and Chuck D is one of my fav rappers.

Thread Information