Thread: serious problem

flexasist is offline Junior Member

Unhappy serious problem

hi

i posted last week about my first ever injection. it was in my thigh. everything went ok but left it very painfull fo the next few days. i was unable to walk, train or even go to work till last night.

however i did take another shot but this time in my left shoulder on thursday. this also has been very painfull and still is. i presume i did get the rite place and did it correctly after all advice from this post http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=27258

this is my cycle:
    wk1-2 400mg eq 500mg test
    wk3-8 400mg eq 500mg test and 50mg of winny everyday
    wk9-10 50mg of winny everyday
    wk11-13 clomid day1 300mg 10 days 100mg 10 days 50mg

i am doing 2 injections a week of 1cc eq and 3/4 - 1cc sus300, i am mixing these in 1 syringe

since the shot in my shoulder i have noticed the shoulder has grown quite a bit and is looking alot more ripped then before. problem is its only my left shoulder and tricep that has grown.

i have not been able to go gym all week and now very confused what 2 do. i want to finish cycle and going to do another shot in a few hours. am tinking of doing it in the other shoulder but its to painfull.

what do you all suggest??

i will try to upload pic of the size diff in shoulder

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u telling me after just one injsection it grew like that?its the oil inthe shoulder hasnt fully disspersed yet it will be like that for a few days and it stretched the muscle facia a bit afetr it dissperses fully it will go back down to normal again,thereason u might a cut here and tehre too is because the oil is intehre and kinad seperates everything specially your lat head of the delt.

here are pic

am not gonn lie about the differenc. not much noticable in the pic but you can see it so much just normaly.

this is how it should be
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails serious problem-rightside.jpg  

and this is the left side
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails serious problem-leftside.jpg  

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    do your next injection in the right shoulder, see how everything goes..

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well bro, first things first, Sustanon can hurt like a mofo, it would take me an entire week for the injection spot to feel like normal again. EQ can be painful injects sometimes as well. Just keep sticking with it, your body will adjust. The sustanon shots are a real pain, literally. They hurt like a mofo, I always say that if you can do a 8-10 week cycle of sustanon you can do just about any cycle as far as pain goes.
    Alittle more advice I found worked better for me, injecting my sustanon in my glute, helped releave the pain, and it wasn't as bad as say a thigh shot. It still hurts, don't get me wrong, but not as bad, I found.

ok did the shot in other soulder about an hour ago, and am just about starting to feel the pain.

it looks like am gonna be out of work again.

how long does it normaly tak for the body to adapt to this stuff also how long does it hold it in that area before it sends it around the body.

am allready thinking of shortining the cycle, which i dont want to do

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What length and gauge needle are you using?

i used a 23g 1.25inch but i leave the pin about 1cm out, dont take it all in

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro,
    In your case you should be using a 5/8 inch 25 Gauge pin in your shoulders.

i woke up with pain in my ight arm but not as much as he left. this is because i cut down on the sus.

do i always need to injec in different area or can i do th same place thoughout a cycle?

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Try injecting slower. Take you time. Massage afterwardss. Heard that a warm shower and massage helps.

I am also doing sus300. I head it hurts a good deal because of the high B/A content of ** products.

I inject into my quads. I have numbness/soreness for about 3 hours. However I have a very high pain tolerance and it doesnt bother me.

I donkt know man, try it in the glute. But def massage after to disperse the oil better and inject slower. Just my 2 cents.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member

Lot # ???

What`s the lot # on the bottle. If it`s #125 there is little you can do. Bad batch! 019&020 is mostly painless( or newer ). Alot of people have gotten infections from #125.

there is no batch number on the bottles. my supplier sent them in little plastic like eye drops bottle thats see-through and said thats how the ** stuff comes!

he seams quite reliable as he has good refs and was reconmended by a mod from this forum.

the sus only says "sample-s" on it and the eq has a blue sort of stamp but i cant make it out.

also got winny tabs from him which are small and blue and look 100% the real stuff.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    I would trust the mod that he`s reliable. Though if it`s the brand that makes 300mg/ml sust( only one I know of ) it comes in a 5 cc vial, Rubber top with a white flip off cap,ect. My thought is that it`s what he says it is--only it`s from the bad batch#. Hopefully that is not why it is packaged as such. Checkout the Fittness Board, there are numerous posts on this Sust. Thats MHO for whats it`s worth. Talk with your mod about this particular situation. I`m sure he has heard of this problem. Maybe he can help you.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro all ** stuff comes in those containers.The guy you used is 100% legit.Read you other post for a description of what to do.Whether it is ** sust or normal sust all hurt like a bitch it goes with the ground

Thread Information