wk 1-10 = 500 mg test enanthate
    wk 1-10 = 400 mg EQ
    wk 1-4 = 35 mg DBol
    wk 8-12 or 9-13? = 50 mg Winny
    for protection
    wk 1-4 and 8-12or9-13(whichever recommended for winny) = 800 mg ALA a day
    wk 1-4 and winny weeks = milk thistle 1500 mg ed
    wk 1-12 or 13 = saw palmetto 320 mg ed
    also, throughout cycle up until clomid.. .25mg Arimidex a day? (will prevent my face from blowing up, correct? ) However, my source sells 1mg tabs. so how would I go about consuming .25mg a day? Also, do I have to buy some Nolva to have on the side or will Arim take care of everything?
    I'll also start Creatine at 25 grams a day when clomid therapy begins and will be using 20 grams of Glutamine throughout entire cycle

If anybody could help me with the questions I have scattered through here or give me some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Re: Cycle planning nearly finished!

Originally posted by FHSAA CHaMP
    wk 1-10 = 500 mg test enanthate
    wk 1-10 = 400 mg EQ
    wk 1-4 = 35 mg DBol
    wk 8-12 or 9-13? = 50 mg Winny
    for protection
    wk 1-4 and 8-12or9-13(whichever recommended for winny) = 800 mg ALA a day
    wk 1-4 and winny weeks = milk thistle 1500 mg ed
    wk 1-12 or 13 = saw palmetto 320 mg ed
    also, throughout cycle up until clomid.. .25mg Arimidex a day? (will prevent my face from blowing up, correct? ) However, my source sells 1mg tabs. so how would I go about consuming .25mg a day? Also, do I have to buy some Nolva to have on the side or will Arim take care of everything?
    I'll also start Creatine at 25 grams a day when clomid therapy begins and will be using 20 grams of Glutamine throughout entire cycle

If anybody could help me with the questions I have scattered through here or give me some feedback, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
    I would start Winny on Week 9 and go to 13 as you said.

.25 should be enough Arimidex, but everyone is different. To split it you can get a pill cutter and cut it into fourths, that's the only thing that I can think of, maybe someone else will have abother suggestion. You should have some Nolva on hand just in case, but just because I do something doesn't mean that you should

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice cycle and well thought out. I think G-childs suggestion on winny is right and you could cut it up or up dosage to .5mg and take 1 pill EOD for the arimidex .

FHSAA CHaMP is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys! I will make it weeks 9-13 for the Winny. Would using .5mg of Arim EOD be as effective as using .25 mg ED?

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I'm with gchild on this one, the winny 9-13, You would be better off doing the arimidex at .5eod because of the half life! Get some nolva just in case!

FHSAA CHaMP is offline Junior Member
    Alright! My planning has just finished.. thank you everyone. When I start, I'll keep everyone updated in the cycle results forum..
    Later!

Thread Information