Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nuke is offline Member
    Yep. Why ?

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you eat Nuke!! Don't do the starvation thing...it will only make your metabolism shut down and hang onto the fat for energy!! You can check out one of my first posts here: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=123 It was originally about the Atkins Diet...but I soon switched to the Body for Life program...I posted my pics there, went from 305 lbs to 215 lbs. If you ever need any help, encouragement or advice, please do not hesitate to ask me...You are doing a great job and you will be amazed at how losing this weight will make your life change for the better!! Keep up the great work bro!!

nuke is offline Member
    Its 8:19. I missed my dinner meal by an hour. I didnt have any carbs though just 1.5 cups of chicken stir-fry. Tom is a big gym day , I am going to hit may cardio goals and work bis and back. ( Wierd combo but I screwed up my rotaion,

puff puff give - sorry a Friday moment :-)

Anyway talk to you fellas tom am.
    OUT
    Nuke

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    just checking in on ya nuke... kinda like watching big brother except for interesting.

nuke is offline Member
    Saint youre hilarious bro....

Its 8/1/2002 8:45 am.
    Just sitting down to some egg whites and half a chicken breast. I am straving today. Busted my ass on the treadmill this am. Got 30 minutes in . Incline was 11.o and speed 3.5. My target heart rate stayed between 145-147 the whole time. Had astange workout. ( Broke all the rules)

I worked back, legs and bis ...Iknow F**ed up ! But like I said I screwed up my rotation this week.
    I have got to giv a big shout to my wife...I got to the gym at 5:am so sometimes after late niht romps in the sack, Papa is alitle tired, she is always there to nudge me and say " get your ass up and go to the gym !!"

Its incredible having my best friend, (wife) and all the bros on the board to support me through this.. I am looking forward to posting ics again. ( I am raying for a change)

Anyway to all my bros that are PM'ing me and giving me the love.

THANKS
    -OUT
    Nuke

nuke is offline Member
    Damn I just read that last post and I must have forgotten a letter in every word. Sorry bros !

good deal nuke... this has made me realize how much effort i am not putting into my current science/niology experiment known as my body... time to get up to nuke speed.

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member
    your doing awsome nuke. keep it up. cardio at 11 and 3.5. damn. i do low intensity cardio. at 12 and no faster than 2.0. you kick ass friend.

its awsome to have a signifigant other that supports you. my g/f kicks ass and goes with me to the gym.

well ill tlak to you later keep up the hard work bro.

nuke is offline Member
    Big man thanks !! Youre right having a spouse/girlfriend on your ide either at the gym or even just to kick yu in the ass is awesome....

About the cardio. I'd much prefer to do it hard and intense for a 25-30 minutes than slower for longer. I could be wrong though ?

ANYONE ????

i do it at lower intensity to preserve muscle mass. i believe it taps into the fat but preserves muscle. in my opinion i would still do it slower for 30 minutes, but saving muscle mass is the most important thing to me.

if losing fat is more important and sacraficing some muscle is ok with you do it at the higher pace. talk to you later.

nuke is offline Member
    Thanks !

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Keep hittin the weights HARD buddy, it will pay off for ya....and PM me, so we can finish talking about some things.......ur doing good, keep it up!

nuke is offline Member
    8/5/2002 7:36 am
    Most excellent workout it did 25 minutes High Intensity Cardio... Then did my chest and tri's routine. I am back to doing one or two bodyparts a day on a four day split. I do legs on Wednesday. Sitting here chowing on 4 egg whits. and a glas of water.
    The key for me to diet is to prepare my food the night before. That way If i am running late or just plain tired from the gym , Its all ready to go !!
    I get my shot tomm.
    I will weigh on on Thursday folks...It will be higher. I have added some muscle so its not a bad thing pluss I have lost about 2% bf.

See y'all later !!! Chime in . ARE YOU FOLKS OUT THERE???

-OUT
    Nuke

i'm with ya nuke... today started my first day back in the gym at full intensity after hurting my wrist... i'll always be here to back you up man.

nuke is offline Member
    Saint-Whats up son ? How are ya. Thanks for the supporrt bro !

nuke how are you man. havent heard from you lately. how the weight coming, training, etc...?

nuke is offline Member
    I am here bros. Hit it sooo hard this am. Cardio 25minutes but... I was 3,3 and 11.5% incline. I felt like I was climbing up a wall ! I saw a couple people looking at me like I was crazy, I AM !!

After that I did back and bi. 4 sets for each part reps of 12-10-10-8..

I have lost two inches in my waist !! Very cool.
    Note: i have added the clen to my cycle as well as ALA ! ( Thanks OG
    !)

Hoping to post some pics in 4-6 weeks !

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey dog!! U know i gotz ur back my nugget..

So bro didya close that other deal? Give me a PM. Need to converse with u.

OG

nuke is offline Member
    As always playa ! Whos your daddy ???

nuke is offline Member
    8/12/2002 8:45 am

Big day today. Chest and tris....Gret exercises! I did 3 sets for eah kept my reps around 10-12 and the weight was very high...... ( God I love Test !) I'm throwing weight around the gym like no ones business.
    Got my cardio in as well.....

Doing the egg white thing right now ....I am pumped to workout and my dieting isnt bothering me at all. I just seem to hit an emotional lull...( Hard to explain).. I'll shake it off......
    I will start posting daily noe so I stay motivated..
    -OUT
    Kurt

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Shake that shat off dog!! Its the test bro. Ur natural test has dropped waiting for the foreign test to build up. Its an emotional rollar coaster. Just have to ride it out! Glad to hear everything else is going well. Keep up the good work dog!!

OG

nuke is offline Member
    OG- Whos the man ???? Thanks big dog....Emotional is right...I feel like one week I'm up the next day feeling like SHAT !!!!

I'm sure this to shall pass :-)

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nuke,

I'm glad you're sharing yourself and your experiences with us.

You're an inspiration to those of us who have responded AND even more importantly, the silent ones--the lurkers--who come across this thread and are grappling with taking the first step. You're a beacon of light for them, because you're exemplifying how it can be done.

Every journey begins with ONE step. You've taken the steps--Keep going. We're all behind you!

My best to you, NUKE. (Celebrate your acomplishments...every step by step.)
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-18-2002 at 12:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information