dillon is offline New Member

Question my first post

i am 18 and have been traning for about a year and
    i was just wondering how old should you be before you
    consider using gear i am not rushing into anything i am
    just curious and i was wondering whats the best creatine
    to take

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board. Although I'm sure many people will reply and be able to help you better than I can - just remember that the search feature in this forum is your friend

Here

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I suggest people wait until 22 YO (at the earliest) if you have stopped growing naturally. If not don't start until you can no longer gain muscle naturally.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well first of all welcome to the board..you will learn more then you can ever imagine here. I wouldn't start seriously considering the use of any AAS until you have reached at least 22 or 23. At the age you are at now and for the next few years your own natural test is through the roof. You should take advantage of that..and build a solid base and then go from there. Do your research learn all you can about AAS and then when it is time and only then you should make that decision.

I will answer one question for you already and it is an ongoing joke here...YES YOU CAN DRINK WINNY!

Now that we have that out of the way, as for creatine. As far as I know there are only a few manufactures out there that make creatine and these manufactures then sell it to the companies to be distributed..anyone correct me if I am wrong. So with that, there are tonnes of creatines out there.

First and foremost stay away from creatine carbos or anything that is premixed with sugars such as dextose and such. If you think about it..when you take these premixed creatine sugar blends who is to say you are getting the right amount of creatine in that scoop and the right about of dextrose. One time you could be getting to much sugar and not enough creatine and vise versa. Stay with 100% pure creatine, and buy dextose from you local bulk barn or what ever. It is very very cheap and then mix it yourself this way you are guranteed the right amount of both creatine and dextrose. I personally like to use either EAS or Prolab. I find that have both worked for me in the past.

Again welcome and enjoy

dillon is offline New Member
    sorry i wasnt more specific i have a bottle of creatine serum
    and i was wondering what you guys like better serum or powder

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by dillon
    sorry i wasnt more specific i have a bottle of creatine serum
    and i was wondering what you guys like better serum or powder
    powder

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR...

You probably won't see much from the syrum (your wallet might lose a few pounds ) so powder is the best way to go.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    That serum is Junk if you ask me. You just cannot beat creatine powder in a protein/simple carb drink.

As far as age to do A/S. I really ant answer that for you. Wait as long as possible is a good rule of thumb or until your natural growth subsides. But i know it is tough man. However, the answer clearly lays with you. Nevertheless, just make sure you do all your research and do nothing without being probably prepared.

Thread Information