Vaj10 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Help!! Shot Of Winny Went Wrong!

BROS,
    I WAS TAKING MY SHOT OF WINNY TODAY IN MY LEFT SHOULDER AND SOMETHING WENT WRONG. i TOOK THE SHOT IN THE USUAL REGION AND AS SOON AS I PULLED OUT IT BLED MORE THAN NORMAL. I HAD TO APPLY PRESSURE FOR A WHILE AND ALMOST INSTANTANEOUSLY THE INJECTION SITE LOOKED ALMOST LIKE A OVER-ITCHED MOSQUITO BITE. A FEW SECONDS LATER MY ARM BECAME VERY ITCHY AND A RASH DEVELOPED. ALONG WITH THE RASH CAME CRAMPING AND SORENESS OF MY ENTIRE ARM. THE RASH IS GONE BUT I CANT MOVE MY ARM FOR SHIT. I'VE HADE HEAT PACKS AND MUSCLE OINTMENT ON IT ALL DAY... WHAT HAPPENED!!!??? WHAT DO I DO?!!
    i HOPE BY MORNING THIS WILL MIRACULOUSLY GO AWAY... THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

HELP!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well first question for you..did you aspirate ??? I sure hope so...if you did and you didn't get any blood in the syringe. then what it looks like happened is you went through the vien. Are you sure that your gear is legit? some people find injecting winny is painful other don't feel a thing, Did you clean the injection site? The alcohol could have gave you the rash..there are so many things that could have given you this problem. But I seriouly hope that you aspirated.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    maybe you hit a nerve... if it isnt better by tomorrow go to the ER.. please
    MM

did you aspirate ?

i didnt aspirate ... in fact i really never do... i bettter start!

whats the worst that could happen if i hit a nerve? i clean the injection site with alcohol like usual and this is my third or fourth shot from my bottle of jurox winny

Originally posted by Vaj10
    i didnt aspirate... in fact i really never do... i bettter start!
    damn right brother...you could run into some serious problems...give it a day or too and if it is still bad see a doc asap

may I ask why don't you aspriate..it only takes a split second bro..and it will save you a tonne of grief

you are right shredz im a fuckin moron... problem is my fater is a doctor, he will kick my ass if he finds out. whats my worst case scenario?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well the worse case scenario is that you injected into a vein. Although I've heard that it could be lethal, so I'm not sure. If your lucky, it's just a weird infection of some kind.

Did your WHOLE arm basically become paralized?? This really sounds like nerve problems.

Keep us posted bro!!!

lock yourself in the bathroom say your are taking a dump and take your time..do it right

Your absolute worst care scenario you could die! And then your father will find out forsure

not really paralyzed more like a cramping feeling...i hope this shit goes away ASAP! these muscle ointments are starting to piss me off and the god damn heat packs!!! fuck this sux! i havent lifted in a few days due to a hemmorhoid now this! FUCK!! anyways, thanks for the help ;o)

Thread Information