T-3 AND CLEN ???? WHEN IS A GOOD TIME?

I NEED A LITTLE HELP HERE GUYS ... IM GETTING MIXED INFO ON T-3 AND CLEN . IM BEING TOLD THAT T-3 IS NO GOOD UNLESS YOUR ON GEAR. ANOTHER TELLS ME DONT DO IT WHILE ON GEAR. THIS IS ALL COMING FROM RESPECTABLE SOURCES(I THINK). TODAY IM STARTING MY CLOMID THERAPY AND i WAS TOLD STAY AWAY FROM CLEN/T-3/ECA UNTIL CLOMID IS FINISHED. F**K, CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME STRAIGHT ANSWERS? EVERYTHING I GO ABOUT WITH GEAR IS FROM THIS BOARD SO IM IN YOUR HANDS!
    I WANT TO DO T-3/CLEN/(ECA IF NEEDED) BUT i DID JUST START MY CLOMID THERAPY TODAY SO KEEP THAT IN MIND.

FAST RESULTS

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    as far as ive learned the only one is T3 which you do not what to use UNLESS you are on gear. as cycleon puts it T3 without anabolics= look like an etheopian. the reason is beacuse T3 increases you BMR very much and without the roids there to keep your muscles in anabolism (anabolic state) and your nitrogen balance positive you put yourself at a high risk of burning of muscle.

gorilla

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Wink I think your right on gorilla

_SOLID

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Right here V
    Originally posted by gorilla
    as far as ive learned the only one is T3 which you do not what to use UNLESS you are on gear. as cycleon puts it T3 without anabolics= look like an etheopian. the reason is beacuse T3 increases you BMR very much and without the roids there to keep your muscles in anabolism (anabolic state) and your nitrogen balance positive you put yourself at a high risk of burning of muscle.

gorilla

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    The clen however, can be used when you are coming off gear. I plan on using it during the break between the end of my cycle and clomid therapy, as well as, during my clomid therapy.

Clen is IDEAL for coming off a cycle. It is a potent anticatabolic AND will help you drop the dreaded fat gain from those mass cycles.

speaking of clen

which one do you guys find to be the most effective? The oxyflux is cheap, and the spiropent is spendy. Do you follow the stack on the front page ECA/CLEN ?

superclen haha, one tab equals like 20 reg. clen , lol. That is the way I go.

As for cycling it depends on what it is for, fat burning yes, if I am just using it as an anticatabolic then no.

yeah but that shit like 10 bucks for 10 tablets in TJ!

I bought a bottle of 50 Oxyflux for $9.
    How do you afford the other?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: speaking of clen

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    which one do you guys find to be the most effective? The oxyflux is cheap, and the spiropent is spendy. Do you follow the stack on the front page ECA/CLEN?
    I will be using the 2 weeks on CLEN , followed by 2 weeks on ECA and then repeating.

Thread Information