tbulldog is offline Associate Member

end of t3 cycle, problems, help.

i took cycleon's t3 cycle with a little over 100tabs along with clen , test and winstrol . well here's my problem: i am on my last day of 12.5mcg of t3 and the past few days, i have been tired as hell... tuesday night i slept 6hrs. worked about 6 hrs wednesday until noon. at noon i went home and went to sleep and slept until 730 pm. i then woke up and ate a few times, by 1130 i was tired again so i went back to sleep until 5am. went to work until 10am, slept from 1030 am till 230pm. so in fewer words, all im doing is sleeping like a bitch. i attribute it to my thyroid not fully functional yet. does anyone know if this is what it is or what i can do about it. i have more t3 should i try to run 12.5 mg longer? I cant sleep like this forever?
    BTW.. i was on it for about 6 weeks, im done with clen for now, i still have enough clen for 2, 2 week cycles at the end. I am still taking test, just upped it to 400mg week and will continue for 7 weeks, at the end i will begin clen and wv...
    tbull

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is what it sounds like. The best thing for it is morning cardio as hard as that is going to be for you it will return function much quicker and give you an energy boost for the day. Might want to run a clen ECA stack for a couple of weeks to help some as well.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    does lack of tsh,T3 leave u feeling tired? I didnt know that?, have you got any other signs of low levels? like puffy eyes, quick fat gains ? just wondering?

peace

Jason, Yeah, a client of mine has a low thyroid level, as you know your thyroid production is up and down, she can tell when she needs to up her dosage when she feels really tired..sometimes she tells me that all she wants to do is sleep, even after sleeping a full 8 hrs..when i first dropped down from 25 mcg perday to 12.5 mcg perday, i also upped the test from 200mg to 300mg and gained 8 lbs in 2 days, 222 to 230. i could tell it was almost ALL water, since then it has subsided, my weight is at a steady 227, with hardly any bloat at all, if any.

tbull

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hmm might be worth carrying on now slowly come off and get u r tsh,t3 and t4 levels checked see how they are, I am not sure how you go about it where you are but here I can just get an anonymous test done to see for my own sake. Please let me know how you get on I am just dropping down on a short T3 cycle I will keep u posted how I feel but I am running eca as it is so I dont often feel to tired

peace

well, its been a few days since ive been off of t3, and i feel alot better, im not as tired, i can really tell the difference, i really dont know if its because my thyroid is slowly kicking in or the test is helping

Thread Information